Hi,

I have heard of the ASCO treatment being offered in the states and i have visited their website as well. I originally am not from the states and in a country where the treatment is not offered. I am also a very busy individual and to make time to move out of my country for a 2-month rehabilitation is a big decision for me. I am a male in my early 20's and have a 48 degree middle-thoracic curvature(prominent rib hump) with 2 compensatory curves, one is a 35 degree upper thoracic and a 28 degree lumbar curve.

As i have seen in their website, the biggest issue delaying my decision is the fact that most of their patients that have been treated considerably successfully are young teenagers, and there have been only about 4 examples of much older patients like me that have been shown with improvement, and their curves are a lot less worse than mine and they also don't have much of a rib hump. Which brings me to my question, DOES ANYONE in their 20's with a prominent rib hump been able to get a fair and significant reduction in a course of their 2-month treatment?

Has anyone interested in the ASCO treatment asked the clinic themselves about the likelihood of significant rib hump correction in young adults?