Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to Lura and Alex

Happy 13th birthday Alex!!!!!!!!
    And congratulations to Lura for making it this far.

Love
    Lorrie

Lorrie,

Thank you for the wishes on Alex's birthday! I was thinking of Nicole last week and neglected to wish her a Happy Birthday, I will rectify that today. How is everything with you? How is Genevieve? Any date yet? I think of you so often. Life here is out of control busy which is why I seldom have any time to post. We are selling the daycare and opening a new business and Alex and I are moving in with Scott, so all I do is run around and clean and make photo copies and file new business forms and on and on...... I will be grateful when all is finalized and I can slow down. The good part of everything is Alex's recovery. Yesterday we were fighting about what he was going to wear for the day and I suddently thought "I have a teen-ager"! I may not survive!

All my best to you and your family!

Lura

Comment

Hi Lura

AArgh - I missed Nicole too - I'm going to add my wishes for her onto your post.

No date for us yet - latest is maybe June or July but the consultant's got a very busy schedule. Apparently we're classified as routine surgery rather than urgent so other people go past us. We just have to wait for a gap. I'm vaguely hysterical and just keep breathing and taking the gin.
      Keridwen, Genevieve's twin, is in the middle of important exams too so at least she hasn't had to sit them while her sister was in surgery. It's an ill wind as they say.....
      Hope the move etc goes smoothly - it's good to hear Alex is so full of bounce.
      Hugs
      Lorrie

Comment

Working...
      X