Thread: myelogram & exhaustion?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

myelogram & exhaustion?

Had a myelogram this morning. Granted, only got about 6 or 7 hours sleep, but I am just wiped out. Is that normal? I have fatigue problems, and I want to determine whether this exhaustion is typical after a myelogram, or is the fatigue coming from something else?

Showed up for myelogram at 8AM. Needed a lot of blankets post-myelogram because I was feeling horribly cold. Came home noontime, got in bed and passed out until 6PM. Got up, fed cats, drank a lot of seltzer & apple juice, ate some chips, came back to bed and I have been fighting to keep one eye open (it's 8PM). Only drug they gave me was lots of lidocaine in my rear end before introducing the needle. But I feel like I'm waking up from full anesthesia, and I'm not winning the battle.

Comments, anyone?

Hi Leigh...

I had a myleogram a few weeks ago, and while I was a little tired afterward, I wouldn't describe it as exhausted. I'm not sure that it's anything you need to worry about unless it continues.

Regards,
    Linda

I'm sorry for your pain and hope you feel less tired.

I am curious as to what a myelogram is for? I don't think I ever had that test done.

Sweetness...

This should explain it:
    http://www.drdillin.com/education/ba..._myelogram.htm

Regards,
    Linda

Oh, thanks. Very informative site on tests.

I had a Doppler exam a few months ago that does see if there is obstruction in the blood flow, since they thought I had a crushed nerve in my neck, wich is more like an echogram, not the same. So many different tests that can be done, it's overwhelming

Unhappy Same as a CT Myelogram?

The new design of the forum is awesome, but I got lost and couldn't find the search button until I posted a related thread.

Was this the same as a CT Myelogram?