Celia/Carmell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celia/Carmell

Thanks to the both of you for your response. What a beautiful little girl you have,Celia. The cast worked well. Did you have any surgery? The info. you provided was very helpful. Carmell, I did e-mail Nicki, she should be getting back to me soon. I just found out we are NOT casting on May 17th, just getting another x-ray & deciding from there. On the 17th I will know the degree of the curve. He said if it is worse or not getting better we will get a "risser cast". Thanks again and talk to you soon.
    megan- riley's mom

Hi Megan,

Thank-you for the nice comments I think Deirdre is quite beautiful but then I'm a little biased, I'm glad others think so as well. Deirdre has not had any type of surgery. She still has a lot of growing to do, ideally I would like to put all of this behind her but... that may not happen - who knows. I'll keep everyone updated, O.K. ?

Keep us posted on what happens with your daughter's CDC and casting.

Celia

Canadian eh
    Daughter, Deirdre born Oct 2000. Diagnosed with 60 degree curve at the age of 19 months. Serial casting by Dr. Hedden at Sick Kid's Hospital. Currently being treated by Dr. Rivard and Dr. Coillard in Montreal with the Spinecor brace and curve is holding at "2" degrees. Next appointment 2008

Comment

Megan,

I'm glad you are getting some other input from another parent in similar shoes. I know Nicki has great information. I hope you had a nice time speaking with her. She knows a lot!

Keep us posted. Good luck with everything!
      Carmell
      mom to Kara, idiopathic scoliosis, Blake 19, GERD and Braydon 14, VACTERL, GERD, DGE, VEPTR #137, thoracic insufficiency, rib anomalies, congenital scoliosis, missing coccyx, fatty filum/TC, anal stenosis, horseshoe kidney, dbl ureter in left kidney, ureterocele, kidney reflux, neurogenic bladder, bilateral hip dysplasia, right leg/foot dyplasia, tibial torsion, clubfoot with 8 toes, pes cavus, single umblilical artery, etc. http://carmellb-ivil.tripod.com/myfamily/

Comment

Working...
      X