Thread: Celia/Carmell

Celia/Carmell

Thanks to the both of you for your response. What a beautiful little girl you have,Celia. The cast worked well. Did you have any surgery? The info. you provided was very helpful. Carmell, I did e-mail Nicki, she should be getting back to me soon. I just found out we are NOT casting on May 17th, just getting another x-ray & deciding from there. On the 17th I will know the degree of the curve. He said if it is worse or not getting better we will get a "risser cast". Thanks again and talk to you soon.
    megan- riley's mom

Hi Megan,

Thank-you for the nice comments I think Deirdre is quite beautiful but then I'm a little biased, I'm glad others think so as well. Deirdre has not had any type of surgery. She still has a lot of growing to do, ideally I would like to put all of this behind her but... that may not happen - who knows. I'll keep everyone updated, O.K. ?

Keep us posted on what happens with your daughter's CDC and casting.

Celia

Megan,

I'm glad you are getting some other input from another parent in similar shoes. I know Nicki has great information. I hope you had a nice time speaking with her. She knows a lot!

Keep us posted. Good luck with everything!
    Carmell
    mom to Kara, idiopathic scoliosis, Blake 19, GERD and Braydon 14, VACTERL, GERD, DGE, VEPTR #137, thoracic insufficiency, rib anomalies, congenital scoliosis, missing coccyx, fatty filum/TC, anal stenosis, horseshoe kidney, dbl ureter in left kidney, ureterocele, kidney reflux, neurogenic bladder, bilateral hip dysplasia, right leg/foot dyplasia, tibial torsion, clubfoot with 8 toes, pes cavus, single umblilical artery, etc. http://carmellb-ivil.tripod.com/myfamily/