Migun Thermal Massage Bed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ceragem works for many...

i am currently working at a ceragem center (it's been almost 2 weeks now) and i've learned a whole lot about how the bed works,how it's different from chirpractic or physio therapy treatments and how it could be more beneficial than those two treatments.
    a lot of people come into the center and use the ceragem bed (for free as long as they want) stating that it's their last hope in trying to bring some relief to their troubled areas. not only does is bring physical relief to typical aches and pains that your body experiences throughout its life, but it also helps increase the circulation in your body. a lot ot people come to the center to help with their diabetes, cholestoral, blood pressure, arthitis, and many other problems-and it does seem to help.
    i don't know if the person who owned that ceragem center that you went to explained anything to you, but the one i'm at, the person gives lectures on how the bed works. i know that the bed helps with the acu-points in your back, stimulating the blood flow into the spine (the discs)-that's why the jade rollers stop at certain points in your back for two mintues each (your body pressure pushes back on the rollers and puts space where the disc is and the heat stimulated blood flow to that area), which ultimately helps the nerves in the muscles surrounding your spine which are connected to a lot of points in your body (ie. organs). the important thing with using(tryiny out) the ceragem bed is to come regularly, everyday if possible. everyone is different and therefore everyone's recovery time (seeing the positive changes) is different. some take days to notice an improvement while others may need weeks, months, or even years. i know that it works because there are a lot of people who can testify to its ability to improve your body. again, at the center i'm at, the owner shows video tapes of people who have tried the bed and have seen great improvement. some also bring in their blood test results-before using the bed and after using the bed- to compare and show others how it's worked for them. i don't know if you consider that evidence but i sure do. i'm not familiar with the other beds that were mentioned by you guys (migun, nuga?) but i know that the ceragem bed helps both the physical ailments people have as well as the internal ones (diabetes, blood pressure, cholestoral..etc). hope you give it another try-try to bear the pain,be patient, and have hope.

Comment

Oh for goodness sake. A ceragem bed helps diabetes. That would have to be the most cruel thing to state. The pancreas that stops producing insulin and patients with diabetes mellulitus have to have up to 5 injections a day to stay alive, and a bed helps it!!!!!!!, you actually give patients that kind of hope!!!!!! May god forgive you.

!!~!!!!!!!!! You should be ashamed of yourself. Put yourself in a diabetics position and stop writing this rubbish.
      This is a scoliosis board anyway, so goodbye.!!!!!!!

Macky (Sorry everyone but that was all I could stand)
      Operation 1966, Fused from T4 to L3, had Harrington rods inserted. Originally had an 85 degree Thoracic curve with lumbar scoliosis as well but had a good correction.
      Perfectly normal life till 1997 but now in a lot of pain daily. Consider myself very fortunate though.

Comment

Working...
      X