No announcement yet.

riding the bus after surgery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I honestly don't believe it did. It was a little strange the first day (which you'd expect), but after that it was fine. I asked mum and my sister if I came home and complained about the bumps (jarring etc) on the bus ride (which I would have if they were bothering me) and they said I didn't..

I find some of the stuff I do in Ballet now (took it up 3 years post surgery) a lot more jarring on my back, but I love it anyway .

Alison

Comment

thanks alison i appreciate your input. That is great that you are doing ballet. How is your flexibility with that
      jennifer

Comment

Hi

I think the Ballet's been fantantastic for my leg flexibility and keeping all the muscles in legs all stretched and not all tight and yuck :-)

I can't really quite arch my back very well, 'cause don't quite bend in that bit of the back anymore :-); so some of my ballet positions look a bit odd; but I just go as far as I can; and my teacher knows not to correct me in some things.

I'd say, not quite as graceful and fluid; but I give it a red hot go anyway, and I love it, and that's what matters :-).

Alison

Comment

hi alison
          good for you doing ballet!! I think that is awesome!
          jennifer

Comment

Working...
          X