No announcement yet.

Dr's appointment today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The warning is still there for me on my desk top. Luckily I was already logged into the site on my tab which is what I have been using.

I suspect the hack might be the doing of a disgruntled member.
    Sharon, mother of identical twin girls with scoliosis

No island of sanity.

Question: What do you call alternative medicine that works?
    Answer: Medicine

"We are all African."

Comment

Its still there, Its time to clean up the server....

These types of attacks are automatic and can come from anywhere on the planet. Its an automatic program. (again)

Ed
      49 yr old male, now 63, the new 64...
      Pre surgery curves T70,L70
      ALIF/PSA T2-Pelvis 01/29/08, 01/31/08 7" pelvic anchors BMP
      Dr Brett Menmuir St Marys Hospital Reno,Nevada

Bending and twisting pics after full fusion
      http://www.scoliosis.org/forum/showt...on.&highlight=

My x-rays
      http://www.scoliosis.org/forum/attac...2&d=1228779214

http://www.scoliosis.org/forum/attac...3&d=1228779258

Comment

I am not getting a phishing warning.

Anyway just don't click on the link.

Phishing is normally to get payment details off you and we do not give any of that info here

Comment

I think the issue is that you have to click on something to get past the splash page and I suspect no matter what you click, it may trigger a download of malware. I am logged in on my tablet so I don't have to get past the splash page. I can't log in on my desktop because I think it is dangerous to click on anything. I close the tab out without clicking on anything. If they are hacked they need to address it.

The malware don't necessarily just stay within the NSF page. It might go out to the entire computer and harvest financial info and passwords.
          Last edited by Pooka1; 03-14-2017, 10:37 AM.
          Sharon, mother of identical twin girls with scoliosis

No island of sanity.

Question: What do you call alternative medicine that works?
          Answer: Medicine

"We are all African."

Comment

Originally posted by Pooka1 View Post
            I think the issue is that you have to click on something to get past the splash page and I suspect no matter what you click, it may trigger a download of malware. I am logged in on my tablet so I don't have to get past the splash page. I can't log in on my desktop because I think it is dangerous to click on anything. I close the tab out without clicking on anything. If they are hacked they need to address it.

The malware don't necessarily just stay within the NSF page. It might go out to the entire computer and harvest financial info and passwords.
            If its any help - don't get it in UK

Comment

I am also not using my laptop

But, typing with one finger is hard. Hope this get fixed soon.

Originally posted by Pooka1 View Post

Gardenia
              Baja California, Mexico & El Centro, Ca
              pre-surgery 75° and 89° - post ?
              Dr. Bridwell Nov 27, 2012 @Barnes Jewish @62yrs
              T11 to Sacrum Dural leak at L2 & L3 ccmail4g@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
              X