Why surgeons are not recommending Vbs/Vbt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by flerc View Post
    Torturing myself? Why you suppose this? Certainly is great to show how dishonest is some people and organizations, I believe what I have read once about that this is not a corrupt world only because bad people but mainly because good people are not doing nothing against them. In this sense I have nothing to do in a honest group like Vbt and I should to be here all the day as you do.. because a very much different reason of course.
    Certainly.. are you not tired to see how I always shut your mouth? Is what ever happens, then you try with something different and again.. are you masochist or what?

Comment

• Certainly..

Originally posted by Pooka1 View Post
      I think lumbar patients should know at this point about tethering. I don't think most thoracic patients need to know at this point.
      Originally posted by flerc View Post
      They need to know but only fusion surgeons are not notifing to noone about Vbt (maybe there are some exception, who knows) and of course they should to notify to everyone regardless how much difference may be or not in the Rom of thoracic zone. Why they are not notifying about Vbt?
      I have corroborated what I supposed, that is, only fusion surgeons has not an honest reason to not talk with their patients about Vbt. Of course except the exceptional cases where they are absolutely sure that Vbt cannot be used (now or in a possible future) and they have not and will never has sons. Period.

Comment

Do you think that a way to prove you were not illogical is just only to saying you belongs to MENSA? Not only MENSA members may realize how much ridiculous is this.. or do you believe that everyone must to assume is right what everyone says in a forum? In that case you should have only said 'I'm a clever woman, all what I say is logic' instead to disacredit MENSA members.

And it seems that also we must to believe that a MENSA member is not able to imagine why is immoral to say to belong to that group without proving it in a forum like this. I must to be careful after what Pooka1 said and although I proved how dishonest is she, I must to assume both are different persons so, asks her for my explanation when she asked why is immoral to say here to be a scientist researcher without proving it. It also aply to this case.
        You are staring to behave like a troll. I did not say that to prove my logic. I merely pointed it out. However it is not logical for you to say that my not proving it or even saying it somehow discredits ( check your spelling) MENSA.

Comment

Certainly..

I have corroborated what I supposed, that is, only fusion surgeons has not an honest reason to not talk with their patients about Vbt. Of course except the exceptional cases where they are absolutely sure that Vbt cannot be used (now or in a possible future) and they have not and will never has sons. Period.
          You have not corroborated anything- you just keep saying it. You don't know surgeons don't talk about VBT- you have just concluded that they don't because you have spoken to patients who have not heard of VBT after they have visited a surgeon? Unless you conduct a poll and ask surgeons in context you simply are ILLOGICAl to draw those conclusions.

Moreover you are doing harm, harm to people who come on this forum for information and support. Doctors and surgeons are on our side. When a new procedure becomes absolutely viable then it becomes an obvious topic of conversation between a patient and the doctor. Stop trying to make out that because you have read some chiro article or whatever that this is not the case.

I am surprised that VBT isn't discussed more on this forum but I don't believe it is not because of anyone's decision. It is not just numbers of VBT procedures are low - it may be because they go to a perfectly valid Facebook group. That's their choice. I personally find that Facebook does not really allow a stream of debate- too many people jump in and distort a discussion. But that is their choice. I prefer this sort of forum - yes even with you doing what you do- because it is much clearer to read and follow.

I may be wrong but I think in UK doctors are not doing VBT while they wait outcomes of existing surgeries- i.e. see if the VBT works. I would welcome being corrected on this though. Not by Flerc- because she simply would not know how to find out. Flerc would accept what any site says without researching its provenance.

Comment

Do you think that a way to prove you were not illogical is just only to saying you belongs to MENSA? Not only MENSA members may realize how much ridiculous is this.. or do you believe that everyone must to assume is right what everyone says in a forum? In that case you should have only said 'I'm a clever woman, all what I say is logic' instead to disacredit MENSA members.

And it seems that also we must to believe that a MENSA member is not able to imagine why is immoral to say to belong to that group without proving it in a forum like this. I must to be careful after what Pooka1 said and although I proved how dishonest is she, I must to assume both are different persons so, asks her for my explanation when she asked why is immoral to say here to be a scientist researcher without proving it. It also aply to this case.
            Judges apply logic when they reach conclusions but they also use the term 'reasonable' Nothing here shows either!

Comment

So you believe that fusion is a good techinque following this genetic solution.. or you think that anyway works. Is what it seems since you are only criticizing fusionless techniques. Sure also for you every non surgical current treatment should to be forbiden.
              As I understand it - fusion is suggested because a curve is progressing. In UK it is the primary reason for fusion surgery. PAIN is not a sole reason. The difficulty is determining if a curve will progress or not. Fusion could be a sledge-hammer to crack a nut - if for example a curve had actually stopped. I think Richards is saying that the curve could start again after time. I do not think anyone yet know this. We will only know this after assessing VBT patients after some elapsed time. however it is important to factor in 'quality of life' . A patient may have VBT and go on later to progress- this does not mean it is a failure- good years will have been had in between to make it a viable choice for the patient and further progression may not be an issue for the patient. Scientifically it may be considered a failure though, and scientists will look at this.

Emphasis in research is to find the cause of scoliosis but also to assess its epidemiology better. If we were more sure about progression decisions would be easier to make.

Comment

• Originally posted by burdle View Post
                You are staring to behave like a troll. I did not say that to prove my logic. I merely pointed it out. However it is not logical for you to say that my not proving it or even saying it somehow discredits ( check your spelling) MENSA.
                No, I would seems to be a troll as you really seems to be, only if this forum would be honest and the name would be NSF Only Fusion Forum. Then it would not be so inacceptable to allow you to say what you want.
                It seems enough clear that you cannot imagine why is immoral to say something leading people here to believe you are very smart or wise,
                without proving it. I don't want to imagine how difficult may be for your imagination to understand my English..

Comment

Judges apply logic when they reach conclusions but they also use the term 'reasonable' Nothing here shows either!
                  Sure if I would say something illogic you may see at something reasonable and logic.. in spite of my English..

Comment

You have not corroborated anything- you just keep saying it.
                    I corroborated it, I didn't say 'I proved it to others', I really do not expect you may understand the difference .. much less having You to read it in my English ..

Comment

I corroborated it, I didn't say 'I proved it to others', I really do not expect you may understand the difference .. much less having You to read it in my English ..
                      Where did you corroborate it? Corroborate does mean prove or provide evidence for- you SAID that no surgeons talk about VBT but where did you corroborate this?

Comment

No, I would seems to be a troll as you really seems to be, only if this forum would be honest and the name would be NSF Only Fusion Forum. Then it would not be so inacceptable to allow you to say what you want.
                        It seems enough clear that you cannot imagine why is immoral to say something leading people here to believe you are very smart or wise,
                        without proving it. I don't want to imagine how difficult may be for your imagination to understand my English..
                        Your English is pretty incomprehensible. It is not immoral for me to say I am smart or wise. People can believe what they wish. everything is relative - morality does not come into it. Abusing people by saying they are dishonest or immoral is not acceptable behaviour.

There is more than one forum on the site- the surgical forum debates surgical options. It welcomes posts from Maria and Emily - I have welcomed those posts. I am delighted to hear about VBT- I wish we heard more about it- I have said so. Your posts are pointless - they just have a conspiracy agenda- and as such are valueless!

Comment

Where did you corroborate it? Corroborate does mean prove or provide evidence for- you SAID that no surgeons talk about VBT but where did you corroborate this?
                          Certainly in that post I said that I coorborated this 'only fusion surgeons has not an honest reason to not talk with their patients about Vbt.' It seems my English confuse you too much!!!
                          And you cannot say me as you did that I didn't corroborate it. I get enough proofs to myself. Mensa must to know about this thread!

Comment

• Sorry, I'm confusing you too much.. and not only with my unfortunate English as you always say I have. It seems to be very subtle the effect on saying to be a Mensa member .. I forgot I must to explain you all what I say.. in that sentence ('only fusion surgeons has not an honest reason to not talk with their patients about Vbt.' ) I was not saying that surgeons are not talking about Vbt, I said thay they have not honest reason to don't do it. Is too mucho difficult for you my English or what I means this time? Tell me please!.
                            Last edited by flerc; 02-06-2017, 08:18 AM.

Comment

• You should to ask the moderator for closing this thread, it would be the best for you and also for MENSA and Scientist Researchers Societies.

Comment

Certainly in that post I said that I coorborated this 'only fusion surgeons has not an honest reason to not talk with their patients about Vbt.' It seems my English confuse you too much!!!
                                And you cannot say me as you did that I didn't corroborate it. I get enough proofs to myself. Mensa must to know about this thread!
                                You started the thread and you gave it this title

"Why surgeons are not recommending Vbs/Vbt "

Even worse, why they are not telling their patients that something new (if we realize that fusion has more than a century) and without its serious disadvantages is available for them?

Last edited by flerc; 01-28-2017 at 08:41 AM.

So you definitely said that fusion surgeons are not telling their patients about VBT/VBS. You did not say (originally) that fusion surgeons do not have an honest reason not to talk about it with their patients (have translated above). You claimed that they did not talk- I asked where you got your information. You claim to talk to surgeons and I countered by saying that this was not representative os all fusion surgeons (you need a poll). My posts are simple! I think they may well have an honest reason not to talk about it - if it is not a solution for their patient. You abuse surgeons by claiming otherwise!

Comment

Working...
                                X