Why surgeons are not recommending Vbs/Vbt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by flerc View Post
    Certainly I'm realizing I should have not to talk about that group here to everyone. It's not for curious people, or trying to prove their own theories, without the real interest in having Vbt surgery if what they expects is possible.
    Your daughter has rejected VBT yet you remain a member. Shouldn't you be blocked?

Please delete the link to that group as I did. I'm absolutely sure you gave them enough and fair reasons to blocks you.
    Are you high? I will post that link every time a person asks about VBT or VBS. I will mention the problem Richard had and warn people to state they are not chiros until we know the issue why he was denied.
    Sharon, mother of identical twin girls with scoliosis

No island of sanity.

Question: What do you call alternative medicine that works?
    Answer: Medicine

"We are all African."

Comment

• Richard had a T fusion with hyper-correction that ended well above the lumbar. Though it seems highly unlikely he will ever need more surgery, he is absolutely someone who should have an interest in VBT if he ever needs lumbar fusion.

Flerc you are WRONG to say he doesn't belong on that FB group. Completely wrong.

He has more reason for being there now that you do. Let that sink in.

No island of sanity.

"We are all African."

Comment

• I said that sure he gave them enough and fair reasons to blocks him. They are fair and good people and moderators are what they must to be!
        Last edited by flerc; 02-03-2017, 11:07 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pooka1 View Post
          Your daughter has rejected VBT yet you remain a member. Shouldn't you be blocked?

Are you high? I will post that link every time a person asks about VBT or VBS. I will mention the problem Richard had and warn people to state they are not chiros until we know the issue why he was denied.
          was the link the Scolismart one? That link is not to a forum but to a static website? Or was it a VBT forum- surely VBT people do not block members?

Comment

• When I said him wich is the Vbt group, he said ' I know. They blocked me.' I understand Vbt group blocked him and I'm sure it was what they should have to do. Is a perfect group, nothing to do with this forum, moderators are not allowing nobody special for them to attacks others or say what they wants. Nobody may talk about persons in a debate, just only about ideas. I have never seen nothing similar before!.

Comment

• Originally posted by flerc View Post
              When I said him wich is the Vbt group, he said ' I know. They blocked me.' I understand Vbt group blocked him and I'm sure it was what they should have to do. Is a perfect group, nothing to do with this forum, moderators are not allowing nobody special for them to attacks others or say what they wants. Nobody may talk about persons in a debate, just only about ideas. I have never seen nothing similar before!.
              There is no rational reason for Maria's group to block Richard. None. There is way more reason for them to block you than him.

No island of sanity.

"We are all African."

Comment

• What did you understand?? I answered this 'was the link the Scolismart one? That link is not to a forum but to a static website? Or was it a VBT forum- surely VBT people do not block members?' I said that I understand because what he said that the site in which was blocked was the Vbt group, He said was blocked in an unfair way and I'm sure it's not possible. Do you understand now or I'm missing something?
                Last edited by flerc; 02-03-2017, 12:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by richardis View Post
                  I know. They blocked me.
                  What did you want to say with this? Where did you have been blocked really???

Comment

• Originally posted by Pooka1 View Post
                    There is way more reason for them to block you than him.
                    I understand why you don't enter to that group. You know you would not be able to do what you ever do here.

Comment

• VBT forum criteria

The VBT forum being discussed screens in order to offer as much privacy to it's members as possible. ANY forum has the right to block members; if not, it would be an open vs closed forum.

I am personally responsible for screening and I can tell you I regularly get a lot of clickbaiters, spammers, and trolls asking to join. We send out a standard, non invasive screening message to ensure people know what the forum is and get a feel for their 'real people' factor vs clickbaiters or med trolls. In our forum description we state that it is for parents of children considering VBT for their child as well as adult's considering it for themselves. Not for distant cousins, neighbors, chiros, spammers, or children. It is for families (or adults) considering VBT.

Members who do not receive VBT may stay and share their fusioni or MAGEC experiences in the forum where they have made supportive friends. Some members will continue to brace and never have surgery. We never allow just curiousity seekers.

I will not divulge the PM conversation that I had but suffice it to say, I was mislead and then threatened by someone angry at being rejected. If it was the person in this forum, he never told me that he was considering VBT for his unfused lumbar. That person would be welcome. Was it the person on this forum? Possibly, but I spoke with an alias who threatened me and lied about his status.
                      Emily, 43
                      approx 50 T, 36 T/L

Comment

• Emily, you confirmed what I said. It is a perfect group, only people that should to be there is there.

Comment

• Originally posted by 3sisters View Post
                          In our forum description we state that it is for parents of children considering VBT for their child as well as adult's considering it for themselves. Not for distant cousins, neighbors, chiros, spammers, or children. It is for families (or adults) considering VBT.
                          You let in others apparently. Flerc does NOT fall under any of these categories.

No island of sanity.

"We are all African."

Comment

• When you will stops to lie?

Comment

• Wow. This thread is going crazy.

I haven't even read all the comments over here.

This is my assessment:
                              - knowledge is power so it may be a justifying reason to restrict access to it.
                              - you don't fool me, keeping knowledge private is a form of selfishness
                              - there is a lot of bad-science over there, so we can't call it science. Publish or perish as they say, so much publishing is just garbage.
                              - science is a collaborative effort
                              - some people are "building a wall" to restrict the best healthcare to the privileged and rich ones

But, you're going nowhere because knowledge is pure logical-based so everybody would come to the same conclusions if they prove what they say with reproducible studies. I can test the reliability of a study doing the experiment again.
                              You are just as smart as your body-health lets you to be. Tell that to MENSA members, I am sure they are well aware of it! Why should anyone need a membership requirement to get access to knowledge? yes, a card membership is a passport to hang around with the smartest people on earth. Sure they can have that card, but they should get that inside info out. MENSA was not created to be a status-symbol, it was created to help to solve the most difficult to handle humanity's problems.

Government and CIA should hack scientists who are on the business just to make a living out of it. What I said is to the best interest of yours. The work of every human being should be copyrighted and you should get paid for it, but to keep science-backed facts private is a crime against humanity. Every human experience is a valuable insight for science, so stop fooling yourselves. Education is a right!

I don't understand why they keep their surgery outcomes private. If they don't open up how can we know if surgery is worthy?
                              You can choose to be fooled, but I should tell: you won't fool me.

Do you any ideia of how many doctors hide their medical-errors? If you were to be a doctor would you do it to your patients? Do you as patients like it when your doctors hide their mistakes? Open up your eyes. Smart up!

Comment

• Originally posted by 3sisters View Post
                                The VBT forum being discussed screens in order to offer as much privacy to it's members as possible. ANY forum has the right to block members; if not, it would be an open vs closed forum.

I am personally responsible for screening and I can tell you I regularly get a lot of clickbaiters, spammers, and trolls asking to join. We send out a standard, non invasive screening message to ensure people know what the forum is and get a feel for their 'real people' factor vs clickbaiters or med trolls. In our forum description we state that it is for parents of children considering VBT for their child as well as adult's considering it for themselves. Not for distant cousins, neighbors, chiros, spammers, or children. It is for families (or adults) considering VBT.

Members who do not receive VBT may stay and share their fusioni or MAGEC experiences in the forum where they have made supportive friends. Some members will continue to brace and never have surgery. We never allow just curiousity seekers.

I will not divulge the PM conversation that I had but suffice it to say, I was mislead and then threatened by someone angry at being rejected. If it was the person in this forum, he never told me that he was considering VBT for his unfused lumbar. That person would be welcome. Was it the person on this forum? Possibly, but I spoke with an alias who threatened me and lied about his status.
                                I am afraid it was me. Do you think I am a clickbaiter, a spammer or a troll? If you are afraid of that you can block me so I cannot understand your admission policy. It seems that your forum has acceptance rates that are narrower than ivy-league's schools. I only said I did not want to disclose my real facebook profile. And I explained you the reasons.

Comment

Working...
                                X