Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
Results 181 to 192 of 192

Thread: Why surgeons are not recommending Vbs/Vbt

  1. #181
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    reno,nevada
    Posts
    3,467
    Quote Originally Posted by flerc View Post
    For tell adults decided to take surgery about Vbt??
    Flerc, Which translator are you using?

    I am having trouble understanding

    Ed
    49 yr old male, now 58, the new 53...
    Pre surgery curves C12,T70,L70
    ALIF/PLIF T2-Pelvis 01/29/08, 01/31/08 7" pelvic anchors BMP
    Dr Brett Menmuir St Marys Hospital Reno,Nevada

    Bending and twisting pics after full fusion
    http://www.scoliosis.org/forum/showt...on.&highlight=

    My x-rays
    http://www.scoliosis.org/forum/attac...2&d=1228779214

    http://www.scoliosis.org/forum/attac...3&d=1228779258

  2. #182
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    237
    Quote Originally Posted by flerc View Post
    But since has not any sense this kind of discussion with you, ok. I will accept your challenge when you prove that Spinecor for adults don't works as you always says!. I must to explain you again that saying 'I corroborated' means that I got a proof for myself, not necessarily for anyone reading only this thread. What I quoted was enough proof for me.. and certainly I wait for your proof about Spinecor and everything you defame or giving your apologies and shuting your mouth about things you have not idea as you ever shows.
    AT LAST - you are saying that corroboration for you means that YOU are satisfied. Well that is not how proof works- proof/corroboration means showing OTHERS in some sort of demonstrateable/evidence-based- way that what you are saying is true. We know what you BELIEVE but you believing it does not make it fact. YOUR belief is subjective and in your case skewed by your irrationality and conspiracy theories! To get to this point we have had to put up with your nonsense and abuse!

    And the thread is not about SPINECORE it is about VBT. Spinecore is only provided by chiros. VBT is only provided by Doctors. Chiros are not Doctors. I have not asked you to prove anything about SPINECORE- that can be done by doctors. I asked you to prove your initial statement about surgeons talking about VBT.

  3. #183
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    237
    Quote Originally Posted by flerc View Post
    For what? For tell adults decided to take surgery about Vbt??
    Do you think that fusion guarantee safety?. The issue here is fusion vs Vbt.
    You can contribute to going faster, getting more data and testimonials on adult tethering, you talk with many people here decided to have fusion, you may tell them about Vbt. They are not stupids, they can take decisions by themselves, they may join the Vbt group and ask about all what you say, but if they don't knows that something as Vbt exists and it is used in adults, nothing they may do. My apologies if you are not doing the same as Pooka1 does, that is, just only answering what people previously knowing about Vbt ask her about it.
    Are you seriously suggesting that patients should use Facebook groups to make decisions about their medical care. the most a facebook group can do is offer support and personal experience. It cannot and never will replace respositories for data results that Ed is referring to. No two people's spines are the same- it is of no help to know that someone else has had VBT if it is not suitable for the original person. On what basis are you expecting patients to make decisions about whether to have VBT?

  4. #184
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,979
    Quote Originally Posted by titaniumed View Post
    Flerc, Which translator are you using?

    I am having trouble understanding

    Ed
    Ed, I wanted to say if you think that we need more Vbt surgeries in adults in order to consider that it would be to right to telling about it to people decided to have surgery who never heard about it. I'm not seeing old members here doing it. Tell me if you didn't understand something else. I guarantee you that if you use Google translator you would see what I'm saying in a perfect Spanish, I have just checked it.

  5. #185
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,979
    Quote Originally Posted by burdle View Post
    AT LAST - you are saying that corroboration for you means that YOU are satisfied. Well that is not how proof works- proof/corroboration means showing OTHERS in some sort of demonstrateable/evidence-based- way that what you are saying is true.

    MY GODDD!!!! corroborate/confirm means, exactly the same in Spanish and English, as I explained you
    , if I say 'I corroborated it' I'm saying I got a proof for myself, not necessarily useful to show it to others. Take a look to a dictionary

    verb (used with object), corroborated, corroborating.
    1.
    to make more certain; confirm

    The lawyer corroborated/confirmed after a private chat with her client that he is the murderer. He cannot prove what he heard. How old are you? I'm feeling bad thinking that surely you are a kid. You are not only illogical but also you don't understand what words in your language means. To have a discussion with someone like you is definitely an stupid way to waste the time!. I hope MENSA members may be reading this.

  6. #186
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    237
    Quote Originally Posted by flerc View Post

    MY GODDD!!!! corroborate/confirm means, exactly the same in Spanish and English, as I explained you
    , if I say 'I corroborated it' I'm saying I got a proof for myself, not necessarily useful to show it to others. Take a look to a dictionary

    verb (used with object), corroborated, corroborating.
    1.
    to make more certain; confirm

    The lawyer corroborated/confirmed after a private chat with her client that he is the murderer. He cannot prove what he heard. How old are you? I'm feeling bad thinking that surely you are a kid. You are not only illogical but also you don't understand what words in your language means. To have a discussion with someone like you is definitely an stupid way to waste the time!. I hope MENSA members may be reading this.
    I am getting tired of this - you are an abusive idiot... getting a proof for yourself is NO PROOF - so you decided based on what you 'heard' that it is fact and you decided it was not 'necessarily useful to show it to others'? If you cannot prove what you heard, it is not proof. ' The lawyer corroborated with her client that he is the murderer would have to be 'corroborated ' by the client actually saying it in front of witnesses i.e. a court. You saying it DOES NOT MAKE IT TRUTH. You have not made anything 'more certain' unless you can prove what you have heard. You don'y understand English and you don't understand evidence, proof etc. You have a silly inefficient mind and are incapable of rational processes .
    I suggest you show someone else your last post and get them to point out the rubbish you say.

  7. #187
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,979
    Quote Originally Posted by burdle View Post
    I am getting tired of this - you are an abusive idiot... You have a silly inefficient mind ..
    Ok, I'm not allowed to insult here but you can insult all what you want (a very fair forum!!) and of course is all what someone like you, who seems to not having a brain (or have not idea how to use it) may do discussing with someone not stupid.

  8. #188
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,979
    But if yoi like this..

    Quote Originally Posted by burdle View Post
    getting a proof for yourself is NO PROOF -
    BE HONEST (at least once) and quote where I said the contrary, or give me your apologies!
    How many times do you need me remarking your lack of logic, your nonsense posts, your serious understanding problems..? As I asked you before, are you masochist or what? Have you not any kind of dignity? If someone could do the same with me, I would shut my mouth since the first time.. probably after some others more, but you seems to be absolutely inmune. Look for help.
    Last edited by flerc; 02-09-2017 at 07:10 AM.

  9. #189
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,979
    Quote Originally Posted by burdle View Post
    you are an abusive idiot... You have a silly inefficient mind ..
    People close to my PC when I read your posts may corroborate I laugh even more when you insut me.. even if they don't film it.

  10. #190
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,979
    Quote Originally Posted by burdle View Post
    Are you seriously suggesting that patients should use Facebook groups to make decisions about their medical care
    Comments are unnecessary for people having a logic understanding, but anyway..
    Of course I was saying that: having only few surgeries in adults up to now and some doubts (they are also around fusion after a century!) that may sounds logic (specially for those don't knowing enough about Vbt), does not justify to not telling about Vbt to people don't knowing it yet. Of course people will not decide to have Vbt surgery just only because an old member was talking about it (so why they are not doing it?). They may begin to do their own research joinig the Vbt group (as I did) or in the way they wants.
    Last edited by flerc; 02-09-2017 at 01:19 PM.

  11. #191
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    reno,nevada
    Posts
    3,467
    Quote Originally Posted by flerc View Post
    Ed, I wanted to say if you think that we need more Vbt surgeries in adults in order to consider that it would be to right to telling about it to people decided to have surgery who never heard about it.
    This is Google translator. Thanks Google. Its been 15 years now with your translator. Can we get it right at some point?

    Flerc, I understand but I had to re-read it multiple times because the grammar is horrible. This happens all the time and it confusing. Its not your Spanish, it’s the translator.

    Google can NOT handle more than 10 words in a sentence.

    http://blogs.transparent.com/languag...nt-measure-up/

    When products or procedures are new, there will be hesitancy.

    It doesn’t matter if it’s a car, a translation program, the next version of windows, or a new method of surgery.

    Google “inaccuracies in translation programs” Read the articles in Spanish, do not translate an English written article.

    Ed
    49 yr old male, now 58, the new 53...
    Pre surgery curves C12,T70,L70
    ALIF/PLIF T2-Pelvis 01/29/08, 01/31/08 7" pelvic anchors BMP
    Dr Brett Menmuir St Marys Hospital Reno,Nevada

    Bending and twisting pics after full fusion
    http://www.scoliosis.org/forum/showt...on.&highlight=

    My x-rays
    http://www.scoliosis.org/forum/attac...2&d=1228779214

    http://www.scoliosis.org/forum/attac...3&d=1228779258

  12. #192
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    237
    Quote Originally Posted by flerc View Post
    But if yoi like this..


    BE HONEST (at least once) and quote where I said the contrary, or give me your apologies!
    How many times do you need me remarking your lack of logic, your nonsense posts, your serious understanding problems..? As I asked you before, are you masochist or what? Have you not any kind of dignity? If someone could do the same with me, I would shut my mouth since the first time.. probably after some others more, but you seems to be absolutely inmune. Look for help.
    on 02/09/17 you said 'I must to explain you again that saying 'I corroborated' means that I got a proof for myself'

    You said that 'corroborated meant that you proved to yourself'.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •