This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pooka1 View Post
    I don't work for NSF. You are too confused to post on the forum. Please go away.
    Certainly I didn't say that, but your lack of logics don't allows you to understand nothing.. ayway is too much clear your work here of course, as ever trying to convince people to don't prove with non surgical methods, fortunatelly this forum is not anymore the biggest scoliosis site around the world, and without help you cannot do nothing in other site!.

Comment

Originally posted by burdle View Post
      Hi,

Just to clarify for Flerc- as Linda R said- the forum - where we post, is part of NSF. NSF is the static umbrella site that has a link to the forum. The forum is a godsend for those of us who want to share info and experiences and pass on knowledge.

The NSF static site is something that I have only recently started to explore and my comments regarding fact-finding (donations and info on it) and my suggestions (regarding VBT) were concerned only with NSF static site, not the forum.
      Every foundations I know has also a forum, I suppose that the owner of this forum are the same that the owners of Nsf. If they are paying or not to Pooka1 to do difame non surgical methods, of course I cannot know, I only know that they seems to be happy with her doing what she does, so they cannot be good people.

Comment

Originally posted by flerc View Post
        Every foundations I know has also a forum, I suppose that the owner of this forum are the same that the owners of Nsf. If they are paying or not to Pooka1 to do difame non surgical methods, of course I cannot know, I only know that they seems to be happy with her doing what she does, so they cannot be good people.
        Almost the last straw fierc. You need help.
        Never argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level, and then they beat you with experience. --Twain
        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Surgery 2/10/93 A/P fusion T4-L3
        Surgery 1/20/11 A/P fusion L2-sacrum w/pelvic fixation

Comment

Working...
        X