More on the Genetics of Scoliosis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flerc View Post
    The problem is not be or not be lay person, I'm sure you are a lay person (not a scientist) but this is not the problem with you.
    Are you as sure I am not a scientist as you are about all your claims?

That said, being a scientist in another field makes me a lay person in the field of scoliosis genetics.

It is because I am a scientist that I realize that.

It is because you are a lay person that you (and some other players here) don't realize that.

I know that I don't know. You don't know that you don't know.
    Sharon, mother of identical twin girls with scoliosis

No island of sanity.

Question: What do you call alternative medicine that works?
    Answer: Medicine

"We are all African."

Comment

Yes, Im sure you are not a scientist since many years ago, to say this is not so serioius as saying what you say about parents here of course.
      But anyway inevitable train wreck is because you are here, just only because this. it could be full of real scientists and lay people here and it would not be any problem. See the threads with the participation of Dr. Mcintire, many times lay people had very much interest ideas and good new concepts, he said that. Nothing of that may happen with you here.

Comment

Yes, Im sure you are not a scientist...
        Game, set, match.
        Sharon, mother of identical twin girls with scoliosis

No island of sanity.

Question: What do you call alternative medicine that works?
        Answer: Medicine

"We are all African."

Comment

Yes, because you cannot prove it. You could if it would be true, of course.
          Last edited by flerc; 05-24-2016, 07:54 AM.

Comment

Do you follow me? It has to do with logic. Tell me and I'll try to explain you in an easier way.
            Last edited by flerc; 05-24-2016, 08:08 AM.

Comment

Stop it now, or the thread will be closed.
              Never argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level, and then they beat you with experience. --Twain
              ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Surgery 2/10/93 A/P fusion T4-L3
              Surgery 1/20/11 A/P fusion L2-sacrum w/pelvic fixation

Comment

What? That she is able to attack and say all what she likes to say because the power here protects her? Everyone here knows that.
                No, that there is a difference between attacking someone personally and debating an issue. It only seems like Pooka is being protected because you are so clueless. And, if you don't poke the bear, they tend to not react.

As I said, stop it now, or the thread will be closed, as will any and all threads where you get out of line.
                Never argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level, and then they beat you with experience. --Twain
                ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Surgery 2/10/93 A/P fusion T4-L3
                Surgery 1/20/11 A/P fusion L2-sacrum w/pelvic fixation

Comment

Sorry, English is not my native language as you know, I'm not sure who do you think would be the bear here and what do you mean telling me clueless. Surely I'm not understanding what you say since I have not any problem in fight with bears in forums like this, but of course, if when I'm close to eat it, someone ties my legs and arms and put a gun in my head, nothing I can do. Certainly time ago I did here an invitation to debate in a fair way, without such kind of interventions and just only about ideas, nothing personal and the bear refuse the challenge.
                  Anyway, I will not respond nothing any more in this thread as you are saying, is a good issue and should not be closed.
                  Last edited by flerc; 05-24-2016, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X