This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rohrer01 View Post
    At least you admit your OCD behavior. That is a step in the right direction. Please redirect it in actually doing research and not fighting on forums. Offer what you find and leave it alone, please.
    There are a large list of behaviours belonging to people OCD, it seems that some of them may match with only some few. Even I don't trust in psychologists theories I did a self diagnostic when I realized how much difficult for me is to don't think in problems and I heard that people with this disorder may think too much time in the same, something impossible for other people. It has some advantages. I said to many of the great members that left this forum, they were doing what anyone with an absolutely normal mind would do. Certainly I'm the last survivor here, few people can resists to attacks and I think it has to do.
    I don't know what may means for you "fight" but try to think that surely is what you are doing saying me all this, as also I'm doing replying you in this way. Of course I can do it, I'm defending, but it seems you don't understand the difference.
    And again, don't say me please what I should to do or not, I have not really idea what may lead you to think you have some kind of authority to do that.

Comment

• Flerc,
      I said quit picking fights and saying mean things. I have a right to say that to anyone. What does it accomplish? NOTHING. You used to be one of the people that I had the most meaningful and productive conversations with on the forum. Since you've started your vendetta against Pooka1, everything has changed. If ANYONE dares approve of anything she says, they become your enemy. This is not productive and Pooka1 and I should take our conversation to a new thread and this one should be closed. I will no longer respond to you egging me on. DONE.
      Be happy!
      We don't know what tomorrow brings,
      but we are alive today!

Comment

• Originally posted by rohrer01 View Post
        Pooka1 and I should take our conversation to a new thread
        Take both of you your conversation wherever you want.

Comment

Working...
        X