Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ancient people didn't know anything and it shows. If you are saying Palmer didn't know anything then I will agree. But that doesn't mean he was copying what they were doing.
    Sharon, mother of identical twin girls with scoliosis

No island of sanity.

Question: What do you call alternative medicine that works?
    Answer: Medicine

"We are all African."

Comment

Originally posted by Pooka1 View Post
      Ancient people didn't know anything and it shows.
      Sure, ancient people were like animals, in fact mankind began few centuries ago. Something as Yoga, Tai Chi, Kempo or Qigong is pure junk.
      If you are saying Palmer didn't know anything then I will agree. But that doesn't mean he was copying what they were doing.
      As I said before, I never said he copied nothing, surely he reinvented the same or similar.

Comment

Originally posted by flerc View Post
        Sure, ancient people were like animals, in fact mankind began few centuries ago. Something as Yoga, Tai Chi, Kempo or Qigong is pure junk.
        Yoga and tai chi are not medicine.

I don't know what kempo or qigong are but they sound like they belong in the Periodic Table of Irrational Nonsense.

http://crispian-jago.blogspot.com/20...-nonsense.html

No island of sanity.

"We are all African."

Comment

Sure, in fact all the inventions and discoveries of ancient people except those belonging to Europe (mainly Nordic Anglo races) are pure junk. Certainly is a race matter, as you know Chinese is a stupid folk, so they still are using non sense inventions as Quigong or Tai Chi as medicine invented for their ancestors, who didn't belong of course to mankind.
          You should to be happy with the news! What a best way to be sure that Chiropactics is an useless junk, that knowing it was an invention of those ignorant ancient eastern folks!

Comment

You should to be happy with the news! What a best way to be sure that Chiropactics is an useless junk, that knowing it was an invention of those ignorant ancient eastern folks!
            I was thinking in that from Tibet (very much soft), but of course American Indian peoples was also something like animals.. specially those belonging to the South.
            Last edited by flerc; 01-24-2016, 07:03 PM.

Comment

If you think my comments were racist, that says more about you than it does about me.

It's one thing for you to not have any science training and to spout nonsense. You go beyond that into being dishonest and disgusting.

You need to step away from this group. You are irrational and not contributing anything of value or anything even rational.

No island of sanity.

"We are all African."

Comment

You said that ancient people didn't know anything or I have understand you wrong? Of course you couldn't refers to Europe ancient folks! I suppose you have enough history knowledge to know about greek culture where the mother of science began, don't you? You said chinese medicine is a non sense.. I just only did comments about what you said.
                Last edited by flerc; 01-24-2016, 11:38 PM.

Comment

GO AWAY. The last thing this group needs is a racist like you.

GO AWAY.

No island of sanity.

"We are all African."

Comment

I have reported your posts.

Get the hell out of here.

No island of sanity.

"We are all African."

Comment

And if you are so sure about my lack of science training leading me to spout nonsense, the best you may do to show it is to debate with me.
                      Quote you some nonsense I said. Do you think that what I said in our last discussion about reduction in brace is a nonsense? Prove it. I did other comments there. If I said nonsenses here I wait for someone let me know it. It would be good for me to know I'm wrong.
                      I wait for your comments.
                      Last edited by flerc; 01-24-2016, 11:23 PM.

Comment

and if you are so sure about my lack of science training leading me to spout nonsense, the best you may do to show it is to debate with me.
                        Quote you some nonsense i said. Do you think that what i said in our last discussion about reduction in brace is a nonsense? Prove it. I did other comments there. If a said nonsense here i wait for someone let me know it. It would be for me to know i'm wrong.
                        I wait for your comments.
                        go away

No island of sanity.

"We are all African."

Comment

GO AWAY. The last thing this group needs is a racist like you.

GO AWAY.
                          Of course nobody reading this thread may believe that I could be the racist here! Of course I defend too much ancient eastern and Indian cultures!
                          For me their inventions are not a non sense as you said!
                          Last edited by flerc; 01-24-2016, 10:30 PM.

Comment

QuiGong is part of the chinese medicine. I personally know the greatest Master and some of the famous cures that he did. You said is a non sense, not me.

Comment

I'm in contact with Eastern and Indian cultures. You have not idea how many people I know, what I know, how much grateful I must to be with some of those ancient practices. You should to feel respect for what you don't know!

Comment

QuiGong is part of the chinese medicine. I personally know the greatest Master and some of the famous cures that he did. You said is a non sense, not me.
                                It's a very well known fact at least in my country. Ok, of course you may believe that Pope Francis lies. http://acupunturaymedicinaensantiago...apa-francisco/
                                Last edited by flerc; 01-25-2016, 05:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X