Thread: blog places

blog places

I have a severe scoliosis, prefusion level, but never had surgery. Is there some place where I can relate my experiences, coping with this problem on a daily basis? Any place where I can blog about it? Thanks

What do you mean with prefusion level? Under 50?

three,

Welcome, if I've missed previous posts of yours. I started a thread just trying to upload my x-rays and called it "I have some imaging CD's". I basically tell my story (blog) about what I'm going through and I keep it on the same thread even though it has a weird title. Nearly my whole story with scoliosis is on there from my childhood until now (46).

It wasn't until recently (within the last two years) that I discovered my scoliosis isn't idiopathic. I talk about my problems with medications and my resistance to be on them vs. the necessity for quality of life.

I talk about the treatments that I do to keep the pain under control. My curve is also not quite at the surgical range, but is rapidly approaching at 46 up top and 38 lower thoracic and developing a lumbar curve. The 38o curve was negligible until the last five or six years, not even worth measuring.

So blog away. Some people respond to my posts and some don't. I hope that there are those that just read it and know that they're not alone with this and it CAN be debilitating at sub-surgical ranges.

So blog away! Use this thread or start another. Honestly, if I had known how much of my journey I would post on that thread I would have given it a better name. I was just so psyched that I finally got those pictures on there!

Best Wishes!
    Rohrer01
    Be happy!
    We don't know what tomorrow brings,
    but we are alive today!

Oh, and I'm right here in the same forum space as you are right now!
    Be happy!
    We don't know what tomorrow brings,
    but we are alive today!