Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Dr. Boachie Named in Lawsuit

http://www.aaos.org/AAOSNow/2009/Oct...ging7/?ssopc=1

is "Ischemic optic neuropathy" the technical name? What is the cause of the vision loss?

Gal, I think there is a way to check the infection rate at any hospital you choose. I know it came up on the internet when I was checking one of the major Chicago hospitals.
    T10-pelvis fusion 12/08
    Fractured t-9 six days out of surgery
    C5,6,7 fusion 9/10
    PJK at t-9
    T2--T10 fusion 2/11
    Removal of left side t6-t10. 8/14
    C 4-5 fusion 11/14
    Right scapulectomy 6/15
    Right pectoralis major muscle transfer to scapula
    To replace the action of Serratus Anterior muscle 3/16

Quote Originally Posted by jackieg412 View Post
    Gal, I think there is a way to check the infection rate at any hospital you choose. I know it came up on the internet when I was checking one of the major Chicago hospitals.
    Jackie...

I moved the post to which you replied to a new thread, but couldn't, for some reason, move your post to that thread. The new URL is http://www.scoliosis.org/forum/showt...for-NY-Surgeon
    Never argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level, and then they beat you with experience. --Dilbert
    I'm sarcastic... what's your super power? --Unknown
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Surgery 2/10/93 A/P fusion T4-L3
    Surgery 1/20/11 A/P fusion L2-sacrum w/pelvic fixation
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you've signed up and are having trouble posting, please check your spam folder. An email was sent to the email address which you subscribed. You have to follow the instructions in that email. Done that and still having trouble posting? Contact Joe O'Brien at jpobrien@scoliosis.org.