Two days til Surgery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tired

So yeah I'm feeling pretty good I'm of them down but I am so tired I sleep all the time I wake up to eat go to bathroom take a shower walk around the house little bit acknowledge my children and my pets and I go back to bed I hope that is normal!
    Cathy
    2 sons, one Syracuse University graduate (working for the Mets now), one college sophomore, one great husband and two fabulous cats
    54 years old March 5
    AIS 45 degrees Thoracic at 14, Milwaukee brace for one year in 1977 then in 2012 I found Dr. Baron Lonner ❤️
    Surgery April 8 2015
    Presurgical curves T77 L66
    Post surgical T27 L22
    Fused T3-S1 pelvic fixation, osteotomies and all the other stuff but you know what? It's done...

Comment

Where do you live in Long Island? I am originally from there... a very long time ago
      Melissa

Fused from C2 - sacrum 7/2011

April 21, 2020- another broken rod surgery

Comment

Cathy...

I'd like to encourage you to send a message to Dr. Lonner. Your inability to walk could have a big impact on your recovery. Did he put bolts in both sides of your pelvis? If so, I'm wondering if he could remove the one that's so painful.

--Linda
        Never argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level, and then they beat you with experience. --Twain
        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Surgery 2/10/93 A/P fusion T4-L3
        Surgery 1/20/11 A/P fusion L2-sacrum w/pelvic fixation

Comment

Working...
        X