Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peggy's Scoliosis Surgery: the journey begins on 10/27!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PeggyS View Post
    Oh, boy . . . the board nailed to the butt has become a pain focal point! I'm trying the heating pad set on low & that seems to help.

I'm about 6.5 weeks post-op. I've cut my hydrocodone to 3 pills per 24hrs & muscle relaxers to 1-2 per day. Still having bathroom problems - ugh!

I'm absolutely loving the response from friends about my straight back & new height! We've been blessed with so many meals, I'm starting to freeze portions.

My family dr ordered in home PT & that began this week. I have lots of bad habits from compensating. My head juts forward & I'm worried about an increased hump above T3. Plus, I'm pigeon-toed on the right foot! I also found out I'm twisting when I look back at someone talking. I need to put a stop to that right away!

Again, I'm very thankful for everyone's support!
    Hi, Peggy -

My most sincere apologies for not getting back to you before now (except in a couple of other threads). I have a personal e-mail account (friends and family only) that I've been trying to maintain, plus a "bogus" e-mail account where junk/spam goes (like if I order something from Amazon or somewhere that tends to spam me once they have my address. I also have my phone, where most of my family will text me rather than sending a full-on e-mail. Then, there is the work account, which I've been avoiding like the plague because I think if I log in there and see all the work that is waiting for me to return, I'll just go ahead and start the disability paperwork and never go back. LOL

I e-mailed Megan from my work account yesterday and sent a brief "update" e-mail to my bosses since to my knowledge, my hubby only e-mailed them once to give them an update. I haven't had a chance to check in today to see if Megan has replied or not.

The main reason I am writing you is because I HAVE THE SAME PIGEON TOE ON THE RIGHT FOOT!!!! My husband noticed it a couple of weeks ago. I hadn't really been paying attention to my feet - I was more concerned with not falling over (I've been SO dizzy with all the meds). Anyway, I asked Megan about it and I would suggest you e-mail her, too. When I take a step forward with the left foot, it is perfectly out straight in front of me. I hold my balance there just for a second or two, and then take a step forward with the right foot. Instead of being out front, pointed toward the direction I am intending to go, the right big toe is basically pointed at the left big toe (which is still facing forward). This is hard to describe in an e-mail, but if I'm not careful, a step forward with the right foot may end up with my right big toe on top of my left big toe. Let's just say that if the left foot is pointed north, a step with the right foot is pointed west. I don't know if this is what you're having, but it has become a real problem with me. Also, I'm not using the walker inside the house. We have a 70s house with lots of small rooms and hallways (and way too much furniture), so I just waddle my way from room to room and there is always something to grab onto. The walker was too much of a hassle. It fit fine through every doorway except the bathroom, which is basically where I needed it in order to lower myself onto the too-low toilet. So, we've just left the thing in there. Also, it's too heavy and cumbersome to lift while outside on a walk. It doesn't want to flow smoothly over cracks in sidewalks and such. So, me and the boys take outside walks when we can, but for the most part, I'm wearing a circular pattern in the carpet upstairs.

The board nailed to the butt has lessened some for me. I'm lying on my back in bed with one pillow under each knee, which seems to help me a lot. This is not a ladylike position, but I don't care. It's not like I'm running around the house singing "I Feel Pretty" at the top of my lungs, and certainly won't be doing any of that until at least half of my hair grows back. LOL The position I'm trying to describe is lying on my back flat on the bed with a pretty flat pillow under my head. My low back is flat on the bed, so I basically have my heels and/or the soles of my feet pressed together. I then have my husband put a fairly flat pillow under each knee. Don't know if this will work for you, but hope it helps. I can't stay like this for a very long time, but I'll tell you it sure feels good when you come out of that position and straighten your legs down as far as you can toward the end of the bed. I go back and forth between these two positions and it seems to help me quite a bit. I've also been spending some time on my side (seems like I can only do the left side - the right side still hurts). Anyway, I log roll into the bed and stay on my left side. I can mostly do it myself, but sometimes have to have the hubby help me again put a fairly flat pillow between my knees or just above or below my knees, whichever feels best at the time.

Since I can't "bathe" and sounds like it will be nine months before they'll let me get in and out of a bathtub, I bought a shower chair and spend significant time in there sitting, just letting the hot water run gently down my back. Ed had mentioned in a post before about how much the hot bath seemed to help him. I was VERY disappointed when Megan told us a couple of months ago that they had found there was NO WAY a person who was fused could get in and out of a standard bathtub without bending, lifting, or twisting, so there would be no bathing allowed until the fusion was fused. We thought about putting in a walk-in bathtub, but the more we looked at the things, you'll see that the water level in such a tub really only goes to about your navel if you're lucky, so we nixed that idea. Home Depot/Lowes has a couple of portable hot tubs, so we may invest in one of those at some point. I'm a bather by nature (HATE showers), so it is killing me to not be able to soak away the soreness.

I have yet to cut any of my pills, although I admit that I forget some of them. You all have said how important it was to keep a log, and you are definitely right. I couldn't remember what I had taken and what I hadn't. I knew if I was sobbing, it was time for an Oxycontin. They stopped those a couple of weeks ago and put me on Percocet (and a couple of muscle relaxants and the Senokot). We made the fatal mistake (also that you all had warned about) right around Thanksgiving when we hadn't counted pills ahead and realized we were going to run out before Megan could mail new scripts. Our family doctor wrote a small script while we waited for Megan's to come in the mail, so we got extremely lucky over that holiday week.

I'm also keeping a BM log. I'm truly not eating much of anything because nothing tastes good, but I have found a few favorites I can't live without. Hubby makes the best hot tea (with soy milk and sugar), so he keeps me supplied in that. Every morning with my breakfast pills, I have a single "lunch-type" plastic tub of diced peaches. There's something about having those cold first thing in the morning that is just wonderful. So, I have my peaches and a tall glass of chocolate soy milk for breakfast. I drink water and a cup or two of hot tea for the rest of the day, and then husbster fixes me something for "linner." I don't want both meals, so I either eat something for lunch or, if not hungry, wait until later to eat. Bread and butter seems to be what I want most. Also, saltines with butter. Yeah, I'm really boring, but nothing else even remotely appeals to me. I was not a small person before this surgery, so it will be interesting to see when all of this turns around. Oh, and POTATOES! Bob Evans makes "heat and eat" servings of mashed potatoes, and they are better and quicker (although probably not cheaper) than anything else I've found. Pretty much been living off those. Yes, it doesn't sound like much, but it is all I want right now. The scale says I'm down 24 pounds, but I don't know how many "pounds" of hardware they've added.

A couple of more things, Peggy, and I'll say goodnight. I'm wondering if you are having any trouble with your urinary stream. ?? It this is too personal here, DM me if you like. I've noticed since the catheter was removed, I had a fairly forceful urinary stream, and it didn't seem to take very long to "take care of business" and get out of there. Since I've come home, this has been reduced to what is best described as a trickle, and it seems to take more than twice as long to urinate. It's fine, I mean, at least I can still go, but it just seems like it takes forever now. On a similar note, I, too, am still having bathroom problems and am finding it is at least four to five days between "movements," and that is taking a daily Senokot stool softener as prescribed plus a few times a week, I take the heavy duty Dulcolax "overnight relief" laxative. Maybe it is because there isn't much in there to evacuate, but I seem to be getting little results. Also, much like the urination, I'm having trouble "pushing," for lack of a better word.

Sorry to be so wordy here, but I have to take advantage of feeling well when I can. (smiley face). Peg, I hope each day brings you less pain and more joy. I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to run into you in St. Louis, but it just couldn't be done with all the stuff going on with my dad. By the way, his surgery is scheduled for Tuesday the 16th. My follow up appointment with Dr. B. is on Monday the 15th. I don't know how I'm going to get through four or five hours in St. Louis on Monday and then being at Boone for dad's surgery Tuesday, but we'll figure something out. At least there are lots of waiting rooms at Boone with couches, recliners, etc.

Thinking of you, Peg, and hoping you and your family are doing well. I continue to pray for us all. (huge smiley).

Gentle healing hugs,
    Fifa

Comment

• Hi Fifa!

My pigeon-toed right foot has been that way for at least 12 years. I used to kind of 'throw' my right leg to put it into place. A therapist helped me solve that issue a few years ago, but I still turned my foot inward. I was always surprised at how I looked while walking up to a big glass door entrance. A couple of times, my students asked me 'why I walked like that'! Sounds like yours is a new issue. How does it feel when consciously straighten it?

I'll be very interested to hear what Dr. Buchowski has to say about everything at your appointment! Mine isn't until 2/4 because I saw his nurse before leaving town at week 3.

I had a UTI in the hospital, probably from the catheter. It wasn't diagnosed until I was in rehab for a few days. I don't have a problem with the flow, but I am going less often. I guess you have another question for Dr B. You must have a long list - you've had so, so much to deal with!

Take lots of pillows with you for your dad's surgery on Tues. I'm finding that most chairs are too low for me. Be sure to claim a couch and spend a lot of time resting your back!

Take care! Sending prayers for peace & healing.
      Peg
      61 yrs old
      75 degree lumbar curve with thoracic kyphosis
      T3 - S1 surgery with Dr. Buchowski in St. Louis, on 10/27/14
      Working on healing in Columbus, Ohio!

Comment

• Hi, Peg -

This is a quickie, but I've been thinking about you lots and and praying for you and Tamena. Hope you are doing well and your holidays are/were merry. I'll put the rest in my other thread - thinking of you both and sending gentle hugs.

Love,
        Fifa

Comment

• Thank you, Fifa (I'll probably never get used to Ronda!). I've been thinking about you & wondering about your dad's surgery and about how you've been feeling. Sorry to hear the meds are still messing with your mind. OxyContin is So strong. Have you tried hydrocodone (vidcodin)? I remember that you were on something else, too, but I'm not familiar with it - guess that's why I don't remember!
          Our daughters provided our family with a traditional Christmas Eve celebration at our house. It was great, but I felt kind of 'detached' watching them take care of everything. I had purchased & wrapped most of the gifts prior to surgery, so I couldn't remember what the gifts were! I was surprised, too!
          Peg
          61 yrs old

Comment

• Originally posted by PeggyS View Post
            Thank you, Fifa (I'll probably never get used to Ronda!). I've been thinking about you & wondering about your dad's surgery and about how you've been feeling. Sorry to hear the meds are still messing with your mind. OxyContin is So strong. Have you tried hydrocodone (vidcodin)? I remember that you were on something else, too, but I'm not familiar with it - guess that's why I don't remember!
            Our daughters provided our family with a traditional Christmas Eve celebration at our house. It was great, but I felt kind of 'detached' watching them take care of everything. I had purchased & wrapped most of the gifts prior to surgery, so I couldn't remember what the gifts were! I was surprised, too!
            Hi, Peggy -

Sorry I haven't been posting much here. There's been a lot going on, plus all the holiday stuff, plus my dad, etc. Also, unfortunately, I just really haven't been feeling well and, I hate to admit it here, but I've been pretty depressed and haven't really felt like talking to anyone. I've been thinking about you (and Tamena, too), but I just haven't felt like dragging out the laptop lately. I can use my little table to read and post, but I'm not good at the "one fingered" stuff like you have to do on cell phones, tablets, etc. I want a full-size (or nearly full size) "QWERTY" keyboard so I can just type as fast as the thoughts come into my drug-addled brain. Anyway, the laptop is heavy, and I lie on my back in bed with it sitting on my lap. Typing while lying on your back isn't all that easy for me, plus it gets hot, and the heaviness on my pelvic/lap area wears me out after a while. Geez, sometimes I think I only get on here to whine. Sorry about that.

My dad's surgery went well and he is doing pretty well. They fused from C2 through C5 (rods/screws/and his own bone from what they removed) and he seems to be doing well. Because of arthritis, about half those levels were already basically fused anyway, so he was kind of already used to not being able to move his neck. He's having the typical incisional/nerve/muscle pain that we all have after they've cut through all that stuff. The really good news is that he is able to feel his feet again and is walking with a walker. The sensation in his hands has come back, and although his strength and coordination isn't what it was before he fell, I'm hopeful that, too, will improve with therapy. My prayer is that he can be independent enough to go back to live with mom at the brand new apartment we just moved them into in October. If not, they will both have to go to some assisted living place. They don't know this yet, but if they go to assisted living, I'm going to insist that they move here. I can't take care of them or do anything for them since we live an hour apart. There are lots of great assisted living places here. They will make new friends and my husband and I can spend more time with them. Anyway,that's my plan. I'm sure my mother's plan is quite different. LOL

Since two of the four of us were under the weather, we really didn't do anything for Thanksgiving or Christmas. Neither daddy nor I could travel, so they celebrated both holidays in the hospital and I pretty much stayed in bed. I'm having some problems here and just not feeling well yet, or maybe I just don't know "how" I'm supposed to be feeling at this stage of the game. Monday January 5th will be eight weeks.

Since I'm feeling not so bad at the moment, I'll post the rest in my own thread so as to not hijack yours. It sounds like you are doing pretty okay, and for that, I'm grateful. My main problem is that I'm impatient, I guess, and I sure thought I would be feeling a LOT better than this at the eight week mark. Maybe a few of our folks can weigh in and let us know where they stood at the eight or nine week mark. Also, I'd like to know if anyone else got horribly depressed from the pain medicine.

I'm going to go try to eat something but will be back shortly on my own thread. Big gentle hugs, Peggy. I pray for you every day and hope you are doing well (Tamena, too).

Love,
            Fifa

Comment

• It's good to hear from you, Fifa!
              I'm sorry to hear you're feeling depressed - probably the meds & the winter season. I know you've been worried about your dad. I didn't realize he was having cervical fusion. I hope his recovery goes well.
              So, you're returning to work this week? Part-time, I hope! I'm feeling better than I thought I'd be at this point in recovery, but I don't think I'd be ready to work. Sometimes there isn't a choice. Hang in there & take as many breaks as you can!
              When you've got time to add to your thread, I'd like to hear about your appointment with Dr. buchowski.
              Your poor car! I drove for the 1st time, yesterday: 4 miles round trip on a country road - big deal! I was worried about twisting to see in the mirrors. I'm lucky to have a back-up camera. I found that if I keep my shoulder blades against the back of the seat, I'm more likely to turn only my head. So many bad habits to conquer!

At what point in recovery, have others started to drive? I know it's dependent on meds & I've really cut back. Any tips?

Hugs to all!
              Peg
              61 yrs old

Comment

• [QUOTE=PeggyS;162016]It's good to hear from you, Fifa!
                I'm sorry to hear you're feeling depressed - probably the meds & the winter season. I know you've been worried about your dad. I didn't realize he was having cervical fusion. I hope his recovery goes well.
                So, you're returning to work this week? Part-time, I hope! I'm feeling better than I thought I'd be at this point in recovery, but I don't think I'd be ready to work. Sometimes there isn't a choice. Hang in there & take as many breaks as you can!
                When you've got time to add to your thread, I'd like to hear about your appointment with Dr. buchowski.
                Your poor car! I drove for the 1st time, yesterday: 4 miles round trip on a country road - big deal! I was worried about twisting to see in the mirrors. I'm lucky to have a back-up camera. I found that if I keep my shoulder blades against the back of the seat, I'm more likely to turn only my head. So many bad habits to conquer!

At what point in recovery, have others started to drive? I know it's dependent on meds & I've really cut back. Any tips?

Hi, there, Peggy!

Nice to hear from you and hear that you are doing well. Maybe there is hope for me yet. LOL

Yes, dad's cervical cord was compressed/impinged from C2 through either C6 or C7 (I can't remember which now...must be the drugs). Anyway, they had him in the hospital for weeks giving him steroids and pain meds trying to reduce the swelling of the cord so they could operate and basically "clean out" all the bone that was impinging on the cord, then they did rods and screws and used all the saved bone to fuse him. No BMP, iliac crest graft, or even cadaver graft. He's doing great for what he's been through (he's 81). The hospital is doing a home evaluation tomorrow to see if he can return home, so I guess in retrospect, we're quite lucky my mother decided to move to the new apartment in October, even though the timing for me with my upcoming surgery was completely terrible (or so I thought at the time). It sounds selfish of me to say that, but what I mean is that I was so close to surgery I was already off the Motrin, and I was trying to ready up my own home...clean and declutter.... plus get in some extra hours at work so I would't have to go back to work so soon, so I couldn't help them much and they are both pretty frail and they needed us. Anyway, we'll know tomorrow if dad can go back to the apartment with mom or if we'll be looking at assisted living/nursing home placement for the both of them. This is part of the depression, along with all the drugs, plus I've been having a real bathroom issue, and since it sounds like you were/are, too, I thought I should mention it.

You already knew I had an ileus when discharged from Barnes on a Saturday and had to be readmitted here on Monday to get it fixed. They kept me until Wednesday of that week - took three days to fix it. Anyway, I noticed you mentioned you were discharged on Lactulose. That's odd, because I wasn't discharged on anything for bowels except a prescription for something called "Senexon-S Tablets," 90 of them with no refills, to take "one tablet by mouth twice a day for constipation." Obviously, that did no good because two days later I was admitted to Boone for an ileus. I spent four or five hours that night in the ER before admission getting an IV plus potassium and either Reglan or Zofran (can't remember which) for the nausea I was having. I had a huge enema and couldn't even pass the water they inserted.

I had to cancel my follow up with Megan which was set for December 15th because the night before, I was so constipated that I took too much over-the-counter laxative, which made me really sick. The night of the 14th was my first major bowel obstruction, and I was up all night trying to clear it myself, and took way too my laxative. It would have taken six hours to get to St. Louis because I was either having diarrhea or throwing up just about every 15 minutes. My major mistake here was that I had not been keeping track of bowel movements (we were tracking everything else, including food intake, but not bowel movements or how much water I was drinking). I didn't realize until later that it had been just over a week without a bowel movement, so it is my own fault, but since I was following all the doctor's orders as far as I knew, I didn't give it much thought.

I'm going to post the rest in my own thread because I'm a medical person and the things I say can be a bit graphic, so I want to put up a disclaimer before I post what the last four weeks have been like for me. I should say "for us," because unfortunately, my darling husband has had to be involved in "resolving" my defecation issues because I've had to have countless suppositories and enemas and application of Preparation H, and since I'm fused, I can't really do any of these things myself, which has completely humiliated me and also is probably a big part of the depression I've been having.

I will say this to you and anyone else out there who is contemplating what they need on hand before surgery. Get a large bottle of Milk of Magnesia. Get a couple of bottles of mag citrate. Buy some Preparation H in case you have a tendency for hemorrhoids. I found that Peri-Colace tablets worked the best for me....they are a combination of stool softener plus a stimulant laxative, and they work fairly quickly. Just do yourself a huge favor and be prepared for constipation. I also had prune juice on hand, but I couldn't keep it (or anything else, for that matter) down.

By the way, my car keys have been taken from me. LOL I was impaired enough that I thought I was well enough to drive. Even running over the tree didn't phase me....it didn't click that I could hit anything else or hurt someone. I figured I'd be fine since Boone Hospital is about a mile from where I live. So stupid! I would suggest to anyone out there NOT to drive until you're off the heavy-duty stuff. Just like people who've been drinking, you feel fine and you think you're not impaired and fine to drive, and the next thing you know, you're running over a tree and like an idiot, continuing on your way.

Talk to you soon. I hope your poopy problems weren't like mine. I'm glad you're doing so well. My surgery was eight weeks ago today (November 15th through January 5th) and I think you're doing way better than I am. It's weird to me because you had the same team and really way more surgery than what I had. Your mental state was probably way better than mine, especially with my dad's fall two days before I had surgery. I'm happy for you!!!

Keep on truckin', my friend - from what I'm reading, it gets better every day. Oh, and yes, I started back to work part-time today. Dr. B said I could work from home, so I'm flat in bed taking care of business. I'm mainly doing bookwork - I'll go back to the office part-time in the middle of February, and work up to being full-time in the office by a few hours each week (two hours a day for a week, four hours the next, then six, then eight). It will March before I'm back full-time in the office. I can only sit for 45 minutes at a time and will have to take a 15-minute walk once an hour once I go back to the office. With the level of pain I have right now, that seems impossible to me, but we'll see. (smiley)

Take good care of yourself and watch your intake/output if you are still having any bathroom issues. I'll post my "poop thread" under "Fifa's Surgery" right now.

Love and gentle hugs,
                Fifa
                Last edited by fifa; 01-06-2015, 06:00 AM. Reason: spelling error

Comment

• Butt Burn!

I know I saw this warning somewhere on this site & I still got a burn! I 'always' turn off my heating pad when I stop reading to go to sleep. I forgot last night. Even though the setting was on low, I have a water blister, the size of a half-dollar on my upper butt area! I couldn't figure out why it didn't hurt until I realized my skin is still numb. Maybe this reminder will help someone!
                  Peg
                  61 yrs old

Comment

• Hi Peggy, I too burned .myself with a blister a bout that size . Be very careful with the burn area. Keep it covered and have someone watch it. Mine got infected and I had to have emergency treatment. It involved special dressings to pull the infection out.I did not know that I had burned myself until the blister broke and my shirt kept getting caught. BE Careful .you don need an infection so close to surgery.
                    T10-pelvis fusion 12/08
                    C5,6,7 fusion 9/10
                    T2--T10 fusion 2/11
                    C 4-5 fusion 11/14
                    Right scapulectomy 6/15
                    Right pectoralis major muscle transfer to scapula
                    To replace the action of Serratus Anterior muscle 3/16
                    Broken neck 9/28/2018
                    Emergency surgery posterior fusion C4- T3
                    Repeated 11/2018 because rods pulled apart added T2 fusion
                    Removal of partial right thoracic hardware 1/2020
                    Removal and replacement of C4-T10 hardware with C7 and T 1
                    Osteotomy

Comment

• Oh, gosh, Jackie . . . I never considered how bad an infection could be, that close to my instrumentation. I think I'll call my family dr tomorrow. Thank you.
                      Peg
                      61 yrs old

Comment

• Peggy I would also recommend getting a new heating pad. It really should not burn you. My surgery had been a few years before the burn but as you said you can not feel it. That part of me never did get the feeling back. Make sure to call the Dr and do what he says. Have someone check it and look for any changes.
                        T10-pelvis fusion 12/08
                        C5,6,7 fusion 9/10
                        T2--T10 fusion 2/11
                        C 4-5 fusion 11/14
                        Right scapulectomy 6/15
                        Right pectoralis major muscle transfer to scapula
                        To replace the action of Serratus Anterior muscle 3/16
                        Broken neck 9/28/2018
                        Emergency surgery posterior fusion C4- T3
                        Repeated 11/2018 because rods pulled apart added T2 fusion
                        Removal of partial right thoracic hardware 1/2020
                        Removal and replacement of C4-T10 hardware with C7 and T 1
                        Osteotomy

Comment

• hi Peggy
                          wondering if anyone is using the heating pads with moisture...
                          when there is a wet towel or something built into the heating
                          pad for the moisture...supposed to do most good to have wet
                          combined with heat...

i think i remember a heating pad i had that only went up but
                          "so high" on the settings...or turned itself off at a certain degree
                          of heat...it did something like that to keep it under a burn level...

also, you can put tape or something else to keep the round dial
                          from going beyond a certain point, so the setting cannot get up
                          too high....very important when sleep or numbness involved....
                          and when it is both that present the possible burn developing...
                          well....something to stop heat or turn the thing off or an alarm
                          set to wake you....
                          must have a "safety net" so to speak...

hope you get better fast....
                          just a suggestion....have the burn looked at right away....

jess
                          Last edited by jrnyc; 01-15-2015, 01:03 AM.

Comment

• Rougherrr recovery than expected. Difficult to get pain under control.
                            Before 39* lumbar at age 18, progressed to 74* lumbar and 22* thoracic age 55
                            ALIF Jan 13, 2015, PLIF Jan 15, 2015 with Dr William Stevens, Honor Health
                            Fused T-7 to S-1 with pelvic fixation

After 38* lumbar

Xrays
                            Before: http://www.scoliosis.org/forum/attac...7&d=1414268930

After: http://www.scoliosis.org/forum/attac...6&d=1424894360

Comment

• Originally posted by Lizardacres View Post
                              Rougherrr recovery than expected. Difficult to get pain under control.

Sorry to hear it.
                              Melissa

Fused from C2 - sacrum 7/2011

April 21, 2020- another broken rod surgery

Comment

• Originally posted by Lizardacres View Post
                                Rougherrr recovery than expected. Difficult to get pain under control.
                                Oh boy.....Liz, things can be tough right now, but it does get better......think ahead. Use your mind and transfer yourself.....Emotions do have an effect on pain, do try to keep this in check.

I also had a rough recovery and don’t expect an answer for awhile, I am really surprised you are posting. Post when you can....

Look forward to your 1st shower, it should come any day now. This will make you feel a WHOLE lot better.....Ask for a 1 hour shower.

Hang in there

Ed
                                49 yr old male, now 63, the new 64...
                                Pre surgery curves T70,L70
                                ALIF/PSA T2-Pelvis 01/29/08, 01/31/08 7" pelvic anchors BMP
                                Dr Brett Menmuir St Marys Hospital Reno,Nevada

Bending and twisting pics after full fusion
                                http://www.scoliosis.org/forum/showt...on.&highlight=

My x-rays
                                http://www.scoliosis.org/forum/attac...2&d=1228779214

http://www.scoliosis.org/forum/attac...3&d=1228779258

Comment

Working...
                                X