Barbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barbie

Hi, i've had my brace for about 5 months and i just got back from a over night camp with my school. And while we were there, thsi one girl who doesn't fit in at all was talking to people from differant schools. And while we were on a night hike she was walking behind me and started knocking on me and saying " Sam has a backbrace so call her "Barbie" and keep knocking on her" Well 3 months early i let everyone in my school call me "Barbie" because it didn't bug me but i really don't want people from differant schools to call me "Barbie" so i started to get really mad at her and i was really depressed but my best friends cheered me up and went to go talk to her about it so its better now but the memory of all those people that know now. How do i make that thought go away? And will she ever stop? Or was she just trying to fit in because she doesn't fit in at our school? well thanks for any help you can give. ~Sammie~

I'm so sorry that happened to you!!! Sadly, there will always be a few mean people like that, who always want to tease people and bring them down, whether it's over grades, or clothes, or a back brace. Try to ignore her. It's probably just because she's bitter about not being accepted. And guess what, she's probably not accepted exactly because of that mean attitude!!! I'm glad you have good friends that can cheer you up when you're sad. Those are always good people to have around. Good luck with your bracing!
    ~Carole~
    Used to have an S curve of 55 and 55, but now I'm...
    STRAIGHT-SPINED AND HAPPY!!!
    Surgery July 11th went well, and I'm recovering now!
    Feel free to email me--I'm a bracing and surgery veteran and I love to talk!

Comment

Thanks

Thanks Carole but its not her attitude she is just a freak she is a stalker and she won't even go anywhere by herself becasue she is to scared its so stupid she is just weird so no one hangs out with her. Thanks of the comment!!
      ~Sammie~

Comment

im sorry

hey sammie this is Lindsay and im real sorry that happened to you, people who make fun of other people are really rude and they just want attention you should just laugh with them and then if she knows it doesnt bother you then shell stop.and you have great friends who stick up for you i hope if i ever get made fun of i hope my friends will stick up for me!

Lindsay*
        Lindsay, age 12
        Curve without brace - 40 top, 45 bottom
        Curve with brace - 40, 38!!!!!
        S curve Started wearing Boston brace
        in June 2005 and will have it for at least 2 yrs.

Comment

Working...
        X