Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannabis side-effects update

Hey Everyone:

OK, I called the Cannabis doctor I saw and also spoke to the dispensery where I got the Gummy Care to report about my side effects. The doc felt that I was reacting to the small amount of THC which even the pure CBD products contain. Apparently CBD does not have any side effects except a slight foggy-brain feeling and a little fatigue, and these are rare. The doc felt that I needed to build up a tolerance to THC -
    he also said that the edible Cannabis products like the Gummy Cares are a problem because of the way the drug gets into your system. It is better to smoke it or use a vaporizer.

I want to stress that the side effects I had are rare - most people do NOT have these reactions to such tiny amounts of THC. And that "loose" feeling I got was great. I will now purchase some smoke-able cannabis with low THC and high CBD and take one tiny puff a day until I get more used to the THC. I encourage others to try it - one of my friends who does not have Scoliosis but who does have severe stenosis, both cervical and lumbar, has literally been pain free on cannabis.
    1st surgery: Fused T1-L3 in 1987 with contoured Harrington Rods. Rods broke at top.
    2nd surgery: Re-done two weeks later; fused C7-L3. Left in chronic pain.
    3rd surgery: Hardware removal 1997, but still pain for 30 years.
    4th Surgery: Fused to the sacrum in 2016. Came out of surgery with left foot paralysis. (Drop Foot) Can't walk on my own.
    I'm blessed to have found my peace and reason to live not from a husband or kids (I have none) but from God and within myself.

Comment

Hy Tableone,
      I think your doctor is right about what he said(sure he is ). I am very interested in cannabis for medical purposes, not only for pain but for cancer and other diseases. I read a lot of studies and researches and I'm quite informed about this subject. Taking cannabis in eddible form produces much different effects in comparisson to smoking, you get some totally different compounds when your stomach fluids react with compounds in eddibles. When smoked, combounds in cannabis don't change, they go directly in your blood stream. Effects vary great from one strain of cannabis to other, so I think you should take more strains and just find one or two which fits you the best.
      First, in my opinion, you should take it every day for at least a two weeks to get a picture what cannabis is like and how it affects you. After that "addaptation" period and after you build your tolerance up, you should try couple of strains and find which strains fits the best for you.
      Wish you all the best and I hope you find some relief, you will surely get it

Comment

Working...
      X