No announcement yet.

Rhinos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would be the perfect proof about what kind of forum is this!

Comment

Originally posted by LindaRacine View Post
      Agreed. Fierc apparently has to try to bait Sharon every chance he gets, and I'm sick of it.
      Don't use what Rohrer said to do easy the work of your friend!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by flerc View Post
        People are not stupid!!
        No they are not stupid. But large swaths of the US populace are demonstrably scientifically ignorant.
        Sharon, mother of identical twin girls with scoliosis

No island of sanity.

Question: What do you call alternative medicine that works?
        Answer: Medicine

"We are all African."

Comment

There is no need of any science background to understand it has not any sense any reply.. the power always win!

Comment

Originally posted by flerc View Post
            It was delete (the kind of help she usually receives) so probably she will continues doing her immoral work here, it could not surprise noone of course. Even probably they ban me.. the non surgical defaming must go on!.
            If I had the power, you would already have been banned. You have a vendetta against Pooka1. That's got to be obvious to everyone here. If you want to stay, I suggest you stop hijacking threads. This forum is not about you, and it's not about Pooka1. Stop trying to make it that way.
            Never argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level, and then they beat you with experience. --Twain
            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Surgery 2/10/93 A/P fusion T4-L3
            Surgery 1/20/11 A/P fusion L2-sacrum w/pelvic fixation

Comment

Vendetta is revenge is about the past. If she not hijack non surgical threads never more I would have not need to saying nothing to her or about her in these sections.

Comment

Flerc, please stop fighting. YOU are the one who found this Rhino site.
                Remember Abby? Oh, her parents are going to be chomping at the bit to get her some real help now, seeing how "we" all behave on here.
                Be happy!
                We don't know what tomorrow brings,
                but we are alive today!

Comment

Of course, that's why I opened a thread to reply to Pooka1. It was not the first time I had to do the same. But if replying to Pooka1's non surgical defaming is forbiden here, Ok..

Comment

Working...
                  X