Hello! I have made it through once again. Surgery took 5 hrs, all went smoothly. When they got in they found 2 more areas of non-union, so it had failed at L3-L4-L5 and S1. I had constant pain in that area ever since the original surgery.I got to keep the old hardware, it is really neat to see and feel it. This is certainly no walk in the park but it is not even close to being as bad as the original fusion. I should be going home tomorrow, still having some pain control issues but only during the night. I have to wear a brace this time for 3 months which I hate already.The pain I had prior to this surgery for the past 5 weeks from the broken rods is completely GONE! I stand straight up again, I am so happy and thankful for that. All the pain I have now is all surgical pain. I gained 10 lbs before surgery from inactivity, hopefully I lose that quickly, my appetite is poor due to indigestion/heartburn...not sure why that is. No more I V's today...one step closer to home. Thank you for all of your well wishes!! Take care