Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doctor suggestions in the Philly area

Hi,

I wanted to get some feedback from anyone who has had the surgery done in the Philadelphia area and what doctors they were or were not happy with. Its such a big decision and I'd like to stay close to home but I want to be sure I am picking the right doctor. Also, if anyone has had any experience with Dr. Victor Hsu at Abington Orthopedics, Id love to hear about it. Thanks in advance.

Philadelphia-area doctors

Hi,
    I live in Philadelphia and had the surgery done 7 months ago. I didn't really feel that anyone in Philadelphia was experienced enough with adults so I had my surgery done at NYU with Dr. Baron Lonner. I also saw Dr. Errico for an evaluation and the other NY names everyone repeats are Boachie (didn't take my insurance) and Neuwirth. Though it would have been more convenient to do in Philadelphia, it's worth travelling for this highly specialized surgery. I'd be glad to talk to you if you would like.
    Good luck,
    Lisa
    60 degree thorocolumbar curve beginning at T12
    58 years old

Comment

Thank you Lisa. I plan to get one or two other opinions locally (Dr Alrlet at Penn) and make a decision. I really do not want to have to travel out of the area, if possible. It would be too much for me as well as my family.

Comment

Working...
      X