Surgical Consult August 27, 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surgical Consult August 27, 2012

I heard from Jackie today in Dr. Bridwell's office in St Louis and I have my surgical consult date Aug 27, 2012. It cannot come fast enough. I am expecting to have to wait another 4-5 months until surgery unless I could take a cancellation. This nerve pain is unrelenting so I have been spending my days laying on ice, hot tub and stretching in the pool. All shopping, lunches with friends, outings have been put on hold. These two herniated discs make me nervous and I don't want to make them any worse. Jackie said Dr. Bridwell said I was a surgical candidate but his onlyconcern, was I ready for surgery. I told her YES 100%, YES!!!!!
    Did I see a Bridwell patient on here comment that she was scheduled 6 weeks after she saw him. That would be awesome but not holding my breath.
    Patty
    1963 Fusion T4-L2 for congenital scoliosis. It was a bone graft and not instrumentation
    1989 to Present....Have had chronic pain. MRI's show severe neural foraminal stenosis L2-S1, rotational scoliosis lumbar spine over 40 degrees, compression of nerve roots L5-S1, Broad Based Herniations L4-L5, L5-S
    Surgery scheduled with Dr. Bridwell on December 11, 2012
    December 11, 2012 Had surgery with Dr. Bridwell. He fused L4-L5 with rods and screws.

Aug 27th

August 27th
    1963 Fusion T4-L2 for congenital scoliosis. It was a bone graft and not instrumentation
    1989 to Present....Have had chronic pain. MRI's show severe neural foraminal stenosis L2-S1, rotational scoliosis lumbar spine over 40 degrees, compression of nerve roots L5-S1, Broad Based Herniations L4-L5, L5-S
    Surgery scheduled with Dr. Bridwell on December 11, 2012
    December 11, 2012 Had surgery with Dr. Bridwell. He fused L4-L5 with rods and screws.

Comment

Working...
    X