Dr. Hishmeh in Syosset, NY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. Hishmeh in Syosset, NY

When I had first found Dr. Hishmeh, it was online, I needed a new surgeon because 1. My previous surgeon had gotten "kicked out" of his practice (he was a total a-hole) and 2. I hated my old surgeon and even if he hadn't been kicked out of his practice I did not want that man touching my spine.

But anyways, Dr. Hishmeh is an amazing doctor. From my very first visit with him I had complete confidence in him and trusted him 100%.
    Now that I am post-op, I love that I chose him as my surgeon even more. Every little bump in the road of my so far short recovery (I'm two weeks post op), he has answered all my questions, he answers my phone calls or gets back two me in almost no time at all, he even texts me to quickly check up on how I'm doing.

When visiting his office, the wait time has always been less than ten minutes. Every visit I've had with him he spent about 30 minutes with myself and whoever else I dragged along.
    He is a great surgeon and I would most definitely recommend him to anyone in the Long Island area that is in need of an orthopedic surgeon.

Originally posted by britty_rn View Post
    When I had first found Dr. Hishmeh, it was online, I needed a new surgeon because 1. My previous surgeon had gotten "kicked out" of his practice (he was a total a-hole) and 2. I hated my old surgeon and even if he hadn't been kicked out of his practice I did not want that man touching my spine.

But anyways, Dr. Hishmeh is an amazing doctor. From my very first visit with him I had complete confidence in him and trusted him 100%.
    Now that I am post-op, I love that I chose him as my surgeon even more. Every little bump in the road of my so far short recovery (I'm two weeks post op), he has answered all my questions, he answers my phone calls or gets back two me in almost no time at all, he even texts me to quickly check up on how I'm doing.

When visiting his office, the wait time has always been less than ten minutes. Every visit I've had with him he spent about 30 minutes with myself and whoever else I dragged along.
    He is a great surgeon and I would most definitely recommend him to anyone in the Long Island area that is in need of an orthopedic surgeon.
    What is your spine problem? What kind of surgery did you have done? What kind of orthopedic surgeon is he? So happy that you had such a wonderful experience and that you are so supported now. Hope that you continue to heal well. Great to hear from you! Congratulations, on a great road to recovery!
    Susan
    Adult Onset Degen Scoliosis @65, 25* T & 36* L w/ 11.2 cm coronal balance; T kyphosis 90*; Sev disc degen T & L stenosis

2013: T3- S1 Fusion w/ ALIF L4-S1/XLIF L2-4, PSF T4-S1 2 surgeries
    2014: Hernia @ ALIF repaired; Emergency screw removal SCI T4,5 sec to PJK
    2015: Rev Broken Bil T & L rods and no fusion: 2 revision surgeries; hardware P. Acnes infection
    2016: Ant/Lat Lumbar diskectomy w/ 4 cages + BMP + harvested bone
    2018: Removal L4,5 screw
    2021: Removal T1 screw & rod

Comment

Working...
    X