Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Patient Advocacy Source

http://www.spinepatientadvocacy.org/
    Never argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level, and then they beat you with experience. --Twain
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Surgery 2/10/93 A/P fusion T4-L3
    Surgery 1/20/11 A/P fusion L2-sacrum w/pelvic fixation

Thank you, Linda. These are very helpful. It might be nice to consolidate these groups into one "sticky thread". It's just an idea. I cringe when I read about people with 100*+ curves not getting the help that they need BEFORE their backs get that bad. These organizations may be able to help them get the surgeries that they so desperately need.
    Be happy!
    We don't know what tomorrow brings,
    but we are alive today!

Comment

I couldn't find the other one I posted. If you find it, let me know, and I'll consolidate. Thanks.
      Never argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level, and then they beat you with experience. --Twain
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I looked and can't find it, either. Maybe you posted it within another thread. I remember reading it, though.
        Be happy!
        We don't know what tomorrow brings,
        but we are alive today!

Comment

The other group is http://www.spinecarealliance.org/

Comment

Working...
          X