Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. Vincent Arlet?

Hi,
    Yesterday I saw a link on the forum for top surgeons for scoliosis surgery. Today, I couldn't remember where that post was or I would have just posted there.

I was surprised to find a new doctor listed for Philadelphia--Dr. Vincent Arlet. I believe he recently moved to the University of Pennsylvania from Virginia. I really like Dr. Lonner, but since Arlet is in Philadelphia and I live in Philadelphia I thought maybe I should check him out. Has anyone seen him or does anyone know anything about him other than that he is an SRS doctor? I was interested as well if he might be a good person for me to see to guide non-surgical treatment until I'm ready. Thanks for your thoughts.
    Lisa
    60 degree thorocolumbar curve beginning at T12
    58 years old

Hi

Did you see Dr. Arlet?

If so, if you don't mind sharing, what was your feeling about him?

Who did you ultimately have surgery with?

Thanks
    lordswild

Comment

Dr. Arlet

This is an old thread but I am wondering if anyone has seen Dr. Arlet?

Comment

Originally posted by Weasel View Post
        This is an old thread but I am wondering if anyone has seen Dr. Arlet?
        Hi...

Type ARLET into the Search box in the upper right-hand corner of the page, and you'll see several threads.

--Linda
        Never argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level, and then they beat you with experience. --Twain
        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Surgery 2/10/93 A/P fusion T4-L3
        Surgery 1/20/11 A/P fusion L2-sacrum w/pelvic fixation

Comment

Working...
        X