Dr. Robert Hart at OHSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. Robert Hart at OHSU

I have seen Dr. Hart for 2 visits and see him again tomorrow for a followup. If you have had surgery with him, please send your comments. Also, what did you think about the care at OHSU? How did Dr. Hart interact with the residents and fellows? How often did you see him or one of his wingmen?
    Adult Onset Degen Scoliosis @65, 25* T & 36* L w/ 11.2 cm coronal balance; T kyphosis 90*; Sev disc degen T & L stenosis

2013: T3- S1 Fusion w/ ALIF L4-S1/XLIF L2-4, PSF T4-S1 2 surgeries
    2014: Hernia @ ALIF repaired; Emergency screw removal SCI T4,5 sec to PJK
    2015: Rev Broken Bil T & L rods and no fusion: 2 revision surgeries; hardware P. Acnes infection
    2016: Ant/Lat Lumbar diskectomy w/ 4 cages + BMP + harvested bone
    2018: Removal L4,5 screw
    2021: Removal T1 screw & rod

I recently came across your thread querying patient experience with Dr. Hart. I'm beginning the process of looking for a surgeon to treat my spine ( fairly sever scioliosis in a 66YO MALE) and have consulted with Dr. Hart. I was wondering if you had been able to glean more information about his skills either from your own experience or from other patients with whom you have communicated.

mark

Comment

Originally posted by mkatz View Post
      I recently came across your thread querying patient experience with Dr. Hart. I'm beginning the process of looking for a surgeon to treat my spine ( fairly sever scioliosis in a 66YO MALE) and have consulted with Dr. Hart. I was wondering if you had been able to glean more information about his skills either from your own experience or from other patients with whom you have communicated.

mark
      Hi there Mark, I sent an answer in your other posting. I had my surgery at 66. You can check out my posting under first surgery and Dr. Hu March 19 and 22, 2013.... Or something like that. I am about 9 months out from surgery now. If you. Want to get together for coffee, send me a PM. I now live in both Washington and Oregon.

Susan
      Adult Onset Degen Scoliosis @65, 25* T & 36* L w/ 11.2 cm coronal balance; T kyphosis 90*; Sev disc degen T & L stenosis

2013: T3- S1 Fusion w/ ALIF L4-S1/XLIF L2-4, PSF T4-S1 2 surgeries
      2014: Hernia @ ALIF repaired; Emergency screw removal SCI T4,5 sec to PJK
      2015: Rev Broken Bil T & L rods and no fusion: 2 revision surgeries; hardware P. Acnes infection
      2016: Ant/Lat Lumbar diskectomy w/ 4 cages + BMP + harvested bone
      2018: Removal L4,5 screw
      2021: Removal T1 screw & rod

Comment

Working...
      X