UC Davis Spine Center, Dr Kim anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UC Davis Spine Center, Dr Kim anyone?

hi everyone I'm just looking for anyone who has had experience with dr Kee Kim from UC Davis spine center in Sacramento, CA? He is a head neurologist at the center and will be performing my scoliosis surgery. I am very hopeful and excited because of the excruciating pain, slipped discs and pinched nerves, among other things, that I have been dealing with. I am a 34 yr. old mother with a top degree of 42 and lumbar of 38. I would love any advice for this dr as well as any info on getting my house and family together for the surgery. hope all is strait, happy and healthy!

Hi Bleumomma,

I had my scoliosis surgery performed by Dr. Munish Gupta at the UCD Spine Center but I have heard good things about Dr. Kim. Will you be having the surgery at UCD? If so, you are in excellent hands. I received excellent care while I was there. When are you scheduled for surgery?

Good luck to you!
    Laurie
    Laurie
    Age 57
    Posterior fusion w/thoracoplasty T2-L3 Oct 1, 2010
    Thoracic curve corrected from 61* to 16*
    Lumbar curve, unknown measurement
    Disfiguring back hump GONE!!
    Dr Munish Gupta
    UC Davis Medical Center, Sacramento, CA

Comment

bleumomma i had my scoliosis surgery by Dr Gupta at UCD Spine Center. i dont now about dr kim
      Kara
      Brace 4-15-05-5-25-06
      Posterior Spinal Fusion 3-10-10
      T4-L2
      Before 50T
      After 20T

Comment

My surgery is set for August 1 and I am so excited. It will be at UC Davis.

Comment

bleumomma good luck
          Kara
          Brace 4-15-05-5-25-06
          Posterior Spinal Fusion 3-10-10
          T4-L2
          Before 50T
          After 20T

Comment

Working...
          X