San Diego Support Group Meeting Location

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Diego Support Group Meeting Location

The location of the San Diego Scoliosis Support Group is the "Community Room" at 201 E. Douglas Avenue, El Cajon. The nearest cross street is Magnolia. For any questions, comments or directions please email sdscoliosis@yahoo.com
    Jennifer

26 years old. Diagnosed with severe Scoliosis/Kyphosis and CMT at the age of 8. Have had a total of 6 surgeries, 4 on my spine and 2 on both of my feet. Including rod removal surgery. I am fused from T-2 to T-12.

When is this meeting(s)?
    Pauline ... mom of Rhegan Ann

Comment

The meeting will be one of the last two weeks of March. I am currently working on getting use of a classroom at Children's Hospital but if it falls though then it will be at the El Cajon Library. I'll be happy to let you know the for-sure date and time when I know it (probably next week). And if you would like if your give me you email address or your real address I will send a flyer out to you with all the information on it. Talk to you soon.
      Jennifer

26 years old. Diagnosed with severe Scoliosis/Kyphosis and CMT at the age of 8. Have had a total of 6 surgeries, 4 on my spine and 2 on both of my feet. Including rod removal surgery. I am fused from T-2 to T-12.

Comment

March Meeting Info

Our next meeting will be March 19, 2005 at 2:30pm. It will be held at the Medical office building next to Children's Hospital Room 113. The address there is 3030 Children's Way. This month's meeting will not have a speaker but we will be dealing with some chapter business and then have a regular support group. I hope to see you there.
        Jenn
        Jennifer

Comment

Hi,
          I would like to find out about the support group, my son is being treated at Childrens Hosp. for scoliosis (44 upper/42 lower) & may need surgery by next summer. Are there any support groups in North County?

Comment

No there are no groups in North County....our chapter was recently developed and the closest one before ours was in Orange County. We usually have our meetings at Children's Hospital on Children's Way in San Diego. You can check out our website at www.sdscoliosis.com. Hope to talk to you soon.
            Jennifer

Comment

Littleone1016,
              Went to the website but could not figure out how to sign in. Please keep me posted as to meeting dates, etc. Thanks-
              Flowerpower

Comment

There shouldn't be any need to sign in :-( Can you tell me where it said that so that I can make sure that it doesn't happen to anyone else? I will still keep you posted anyway. Hopefully you can try the website again.
                Jennifer

Comment

There wasn't anywhere it said to sign in, I just thought perhaps there might have been and I missed it. I'm new to all this, still trying to find my way around.
                  Flowerpower

Comment

Oh ok, well there is no where to sign in or anything. You just click on the tab of the page you want to look at. Hope you like it.
                    Jennifer

Comment

Hi,
                      I just wanted to let you know that the Scoliosis Association of San Diego is having a meeting on January 28, 2006 at 2pm. It is being held at 3030 Children's way at the Medical Office Building next to Children's Hospital in Room 113. We would love to see you there! Please feel free to check out our website at www.sdscoliosis.com or email me at Sdscoliosis@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Jennifer Rushall
                      President Scoliosis Association of San Diego
                      Jennifer

Comment

Working...
                      X