Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After Extensive Surgery, How do I Manage Myself?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After Extensive Surgery How to Manage Self

1st if all thanks for the help to those that responded. Ed, I don't know anyone to type & the recording came to 4 pages!
    Everyone: This will be main thread until the MAIN THREAD is posted. Been in lots of pain so haven't finished yet. He focused on neck & bottom but main pain is Thoracic. Getting MRI on neck only. What is best test to see what is wrong w/bones? MRI,CT,Mylogram etc? I want to ask Dr. B to do that & another part of my body. He also added fatback but later on what he said. I recorded him but am very confused & have arthritis in hand so hurts to type so may need couple of extra days for MAIN THREAD & what he said to start on forum. Thanks all. Renee
    60 yrs old did scuba,lift & work. Miss all.
    1st t surgery,28 years. L4/5 fusion
    2nd surgery 10-19; went from 2 80%+ curves to 20% + 30%.T4-S1,38 screws (loose & angled wrong), 15 fusions many fusions did not take,& horrific had/have(?) infection.
    Lot of pain.

Comment

Remember this is main thread from now on

Thank you for responding about the now 'closed' threads. Please give me more time getting Dr. Bederman's info. online as my fibromyalgia & arthritis has been acting up badly. Its hard to go to PT which the Dr. wants. I promise I will try to have the new thread done soon. After that, I'll have some info from Dr. Bederman in the new Thread. Easier on Linda too! OH....I now have fatback if not mentioned before.

1 question please: there are 2 dates on top of each post. which is date written? should be able to figure out but those darn meds!
      Renee (you can drop the tina if you choose).
      60 yrs old did scuba,lift & work. Miss all.
      1st t surgery,28 years. L4/5 fusion
      2nd surgery 10-19; went from 2 80%+ curves to 20% + 30%.T4-S1,38 screws (loose & angled wrong), 15 fusions many fusions did not take,& horrific had/have(?) infection.
      Lot of pain.

Comment

Working...
      X