Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Against bacterias,neurotoxins fungus, parasites, toxics, heavy metals..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Against bacterias,neurotoxins fungus, parasites, toxics, heavy metals..

Bacterias may lead to really strange conditions as a vertebral bone disease as I read time ago. Regardless may be or not the scoliosis first cause as was suggested in some posts, I believe that nobody in the world may be sure about the exact nocive effect that bacterias, fungus, parasits, toxics... may provoke to the scoliosis. I believe that time ago IS should have to be less frecuent and not only because semi rigids) braces were used in all girls. Their bodies and minds not suffered permanent and hard agressions .. even before born. I have read that we born with an intoxicated body because the intoxicated body of our mothers. Why the body should to grow in a perfect way? Why should to not arise neurologic and neuromuscular problems? Also muscular problemas and in all tissues affecting the spine and all the back? I have read this time to much about those really scaring effects.. All I now think is based over what I have read..but it seems to be facts.

It seems that PH body level is something really very important. As temperature, the body is trying to control it all the time, even eliminating minerals as calcio.
    Unadequate PH is good to proliferation of bacterias, fungus and parasites. Brain need glucosa, but fungus conusme it, so brain lead us to conusme more ‘foods’ with glucosa turning more acid the PH so more fungies consume more glucosa.. Antibiotics kill good bacterias, so proliferation of fungies and parasits is greater. Some people says that cancer is because a fungus..
    Heavy metals seems to be catastrofic in this scenario. Not only the effects may be devastating by themselves, but turn bacterias, fungus.. more resistants.. antibiotics are not working as time ago.. so surely strongest antibiotics will lead to worst side effects.
    Mercury is probably the most devastating of all the heavy metals that should not to exists in our bodies . And amalgam fillings used by dentists has Mercury. Many people are hard contaminated and not know that. Other removes fillings but leading to a tidal wave of mercury exposure in their bodies All kind of severe affection might occurs because mercury since weakness to pain.. also back pain...certainly every kind of calamity that you may imagine. Fibriomialgia and others strange diseases had exists before our age?

Emotional stress leads to a more PH level disorder http://www.earthtym.net/ph-intro.htm allowing more parasits, fungies.. to does more mental disorders incrementing stress.. wich in turn may leads to bad posture.. leading to a worst structure..
    Inmunogical and lynfatic systems lose efficience, also organs as liver..
    Preservatives and poissons in vegetales.. genetic and hormonal treatments in animals.. the eggs we eat may really be called eggs? We should to live in other planet if we wants to be free of radiations, toxics, poissons.. seas are contaminated so fishes too.
    Foods , soaps, perfumes and deodorants.. meds, polution.., technology.. all is going in the same direction so.. all that we touch and all that we eat, all that we drink, all be breath seems to be contaminated, intoxicated, corrupted...
    You may read tons of information about that and you ever discover something new.. even in your home. Hairdryers seems to expel asbestos going directly to lungs A warm bath seems to be something good.. but it seems that cloro added to potable water does worst effects in that way....also in a post of the reserach section you may read about what a researcher said of bacterias in the showers..but is not the only nest in bathrooms..

So yes, I believe that all that may reduce such amount of agresions (or the effects) may be considered as non surgical methods.

Here's what I think is going on...

Is you cat making you nuts?

http://whyevolutionistrue.wordpress....king-you-nuts/

McAuliffe, however, dwells on new findings that humans infected with toxoplamosis—and there are many of us, about 30% of the world’ population—may show subtle behavioral changes, or even drastic ones. She notes that the incidence of infected people is more than twice as high in those having traffic accidents than in a non-accident control group, and that research shows that infected human males tend to dress more slovenly than those who are non-infected (those males also show a higher attraction to the scent of cat urine), while, in contrast, infected women dress more meticulously. Finally, there may be a connection between Toxoplasma infection and schizophrenia, though the data are very preliminary.
    Sharon, mother of identical twin girls with scoliosis

No island of sanity.

Question: What do you call alternative medicine that works?
    Answer: Medicine

"We are all African."

Comment

I knew it! I’ve “always” suspected that Bad kitty was to blame for something serious.....

lol

Ed
      49 yr old male, now 63, the new 64...
      Pre surgery curves T70,L70
      ALIF/PSA T2-Pelvis 01/29/08, 01/31/08 7" pelvic anchors BMP
      Dr Brett Menmuir St Marys Hospital Reno,Nevada

Bending and twisting pics after full fusion
      http://www.scoliosis.org/forum/showt...on.&highlight=

My x-rays
      http://www.scoliosis.org/forum/attac...2&d=1228779214

http://www.scoliosis.org/forum/attac...3&d=1228779258

Comment

By the way, have there been any recent changes in your attire? :-)
        Sharon, mother of identical twin girls with scoliosis

No island of sanity.

Question: What do you call alternative medicine that works?
        Answer: Medicine

"We are all African."

Comment

Not really. I had to buy all new jeans and pants after my surgeries.....instantly went from a 30” waist to 32” waist. I don’t like wearing belts due to the anterior cut, and now my pants fall down all the time. I’ve adapted wonderfully. he he

Between the Beryllium, Lead, Sulfur, Hexavalent Chromium, Zinc, living in NJ, cat feces and all the other elements and toxins I’ve missed, I have been exposed to a few toxins in my day.

Our bodies are amazing.

Ed
          49 yr old male, now 63, the new 64...
          Pre surgery curves T70,L70
          ALIF/PSA T2-Pelvis 01/29/08, 01/31/08 7" pelvic anchors BMP
          Dr Brett Menmuir St Marys Hospital Reno,Nevada

Bending and twisting pics after full fusion
          http://www.scoliosis.org/forum/showt...on.&highlight=

My x-rays
          http://www.scoliosis.org/forum/attac...2&d=1228779214

http://www.scoliosis.org/forum/attac...3&d=1228779258

Comment

It seems that not only (or not mainly) because cats http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18694755

Comment

Originally posted by titaniumed View Post
              Our bodies are amazing.
              But unfortunately need to be protected against those aggressions .. as surely millons of cases may demonstrate.

Comment

..and I'm not referring to changes in the attire .. unfortunately many people were not lucky enough to be affected only in that way.

Comment

Ahhh, Toxoplasma gondii. They actually have a children's book about this. If you ever read it, it's kind of sadistic the way they present it to kids like it isn't real, but talk about how it gets in your brain and stuff. My daughter checked it out in like 4th grade. Where's Dingo in this discussion?

Not minimizing you, Flerc, ALL the things you stated are possibilities. We don't know. Many of these things are the very things that cause genetic damage as well. Our environment is a hostile place if you look at it that way. Our bodies are also wonderful in the way we are able to fight most of it off without even knowing we've been exposed to it.
                  Surprisingly enough, if we were to avoid most of this stuff, we would become extremely vulnerable to the slightest exposure to even "harmless" things and we would make ourselves sicker. (I'm talking about the "germs" not the poisons)
                  Be happy!
                  We don't know what tomorrow brings,
                  but we are alive today!

Comment

Originally posted by rohrer01 View Post
                    Our bodies are also wonderful in the way we are able to fight most of it off without even knowing we've been exposed to it.
                    and always able to win?? Probably so many people really, maight not say that.

Originally posted by rohrer01 View Post
                    Surprisingly enough, if we were to avoid most of this stuff, we would become extremely vulnerable to the slightest exposure to even "harmless" things and we would make ourselves sicker. (I'm talking about the "germs" not the poisons)
                    All extremes are bad.

Comment

Originally posted by flerc View Post
                      and always able to win?? Probably so many people really, maight not say that.

All extremes are bad.
                      I'm referring to the times when we don't get sick or have some complication from a microbe, which is more often than not.

Yes, all extremes are bad. I wouldn't recommend eating dirt to boost the immune system. I wouldn't recomment being a germaphobe either.

I believe that technology has its evils as far as pollution, environmental damage, food contamination, etc. But, scoliosis has been around for a very long time. Culture has changed. People with severe deformities used to be kept secret, while we are much more liberal about addressing our infirmities for what they are. The mysticism no longer exists because one is ill, or has something wrong with them. On the other hand, technology has advanced to be able to help these people, whereas before they just had to suffer in silence.
                      Be happy!
                      We don't know what tomorrow brings,
                      but we are alive today!

Comment

I don’t believe that health may be a binary function, healthy or sick and of course I’m not suggesting to be a germaphobe. I wanted to buy a machine to eliminate all the acaroids of my home, but my wife didn’t want because she believes that immunological system would be weaker and I agreed. Even since more than one year ago we have a cat even knowing about toxoplasmosis .. someone may believe because I didn’t know about changes in the attire..

I’m not also suggesting to return to old ages. But a rational decision would be to take into account all of that and take some actions to avoid or minimize bad effects in the way that may be possible.
                        Something as the PH level is ignored by everyone.. at least in my country. I asked to a nutritionist during a conference why is not contemplated in diets and she said me that never heard that may be something important. I cannot get what is needed to measure the level in saliva or urine.

It would be good to know (but surely impossible) if IS was less frequent time ago and as I also said, I don’t believe that nobody in the world may say that something as heavy metals may not lead a scoliosis to worst. Some of them as plumb and mercury not exists naturally in the body, so even common sense suggest that may be harmful.. and an extreme knowledge would be required to imagine all the probably cause-effect chains that may be triggered. Would it not be a rational decision to try to not allow it to enter in our bodies or try to get out them?
                        I don’t believe that may have to do with paranoia or mysticism..

Comment

Originally posted by flerc View Post
                          I don’t believe that may have to do with paranoia
                          We may talk about paranoia if there would be the idea that all is done following a plan in order to something as the poblational control (see the film toxic skies).. but even if it would be the case.. as I have heard once, the fact that you may be paranoid not imply that what you fear is not against you..

Comment

Working...
                          X