Thread: If In MI don't use this one

If In MI don't use this one

I don't know how he got another job working for 3 hospitals! The only thing I can say is he was kicked out of CA & currently has more than 20 lawsuits that I know about (I'm not one of them due to statue of limitations) but because of him i have to have a very complicated surgery that may or may not be able to be even done (told by 2 drs) & if so it could leave me parayalzed or whatever else cd go wrong.

Good luck to you all. He is a big talker & the fact that I was in so much pain & my bones were stiff, a lot of drs did not want to operate when I found him I thought it was a miracle. He talked me into a surgery that I did not need (I found a letter he wrote to my pain dr.

RTina

If you don't name names, how is anyone going to be able to avoid this Doctor?
    Sally
    Diagnosed with severe lumbar scoliosis at age 65.
    Posterior Fusion L2-S1 on 12/4/2007. age 67
    Anterior Fusion L3-L4,L4-L5,L5-S1 on 12/19/2007
    Additional bone removed to decompress right side of L3-L4 & L4-L5 on 4/19/2010
    New England Baptist Hospital, Boston, MA
    Dr. Frank F. Rands735.photobucket.com/albums/ww360/butterflyfive/

"In God We Trust" Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.