Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scroth exercise and spinecor

Hi there,
    I am just wondering if anyone has used a combination of scroth exercises plus the spinecor brace and what has been your experience? My daughter has been wearing the spinecor brace for almost 3 years and I am currently investigating whether the scroth exercise would be an additive benefit. If anyone has any insight or advice, I would appreciate it.
    Thanks!
    Christine

You might want to check out TAMZTOM's thread. He just got a spinecor brace for his daughter and is incorporating exercise.
    Be happy!
    We don't know what tomorrow brings,
    but we are alive today!

Comment

Originally posted by ChristineP View Post
      Hi there,
      I am just wondering if anyone has used a combination of scroth exercises plus the spinecor brace and what has been your experience? My daughter has been wearing the spinecor brace for almost 3 years and I am currently investigating whether the scroth exercise would be an additive benefit. If anyone has any insight or advice, I would appreciate it.
      Thanks!
      Christine
      Hi Christine
      Just spotted your post. My daughter too wears a SpineCor and does Schroth. I've discussed with the head of SpineCor UK (Andrew Mills) the 'compatability' of Schroth with the brace: "Absolutely," was his response, "totally complimentary." We've seen him 4 times now and each time he's surprised that she's "So straight."
      I've put a lot of detail about my daughter on this thread: http://www.scoliosis.org/forum/showt...race-mentality
      You can private message me if you want further details.
      Regards
      Tom
      07/11: (10yrs) T40, L39, pelvic tilt, rotation T15 & L11
      11/11: Chiari 1 & syrinx, T35, L27, pelvis 0
      05/12: (11yrs) stopped brace, assessed T&L 25 - 30...>14lbs , >8 cm
      12/12: < 25 LC & TC, >14 cms, >20 lbs, neuro symptoms abated, but are there
      05/13: (12yrs) <25, >22cms height, puberty a year ago

Avoid 'faith' in 'experts'. “In consequence of this error many persons pass for normal, and indeed for highly valuable members of society, who are incurably mad...”

Comment

Working...
      X