No announcement yet.

Feel like crying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So glad to hear everything went well. Recover well.
    Sally
    Diagnosed with severe lumbar scoliosis at age 65.
    Posterior Fusion L2-S1 on 12/4/2007. age 67
    Anterior Fusion L3-L4,L4-L5,L5-S1 on 12/19/2007
    Additional bone removed to decompress right side of L3-L4 & L4-L5 on 4/19/2010
    New England Baptist Hospital, Boston, MA
    Dr. Frank F. Rands735.photobucket.com/albums/ww360/butterflyfive/

"In God We Trust" Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.

Comment

hey Kristy...glad you're home...
      all those rods...we're gonna call you the 6 million dollar woman!

feel better fast....
      jess

Comment

Yes, speaking of all those rods. It would be really interesting to see x-rays of your fusion now if you're willing to share. If not, that's okay. Just get better!
        Be happy!
        We don't know what tomorrow brings,
        but we are alive today!

Comment

Originally posted by leahdragonfly View Post
          Welcome home, Kristy, you sounds great! I am glad all went so well.

I am having my broken rod revision on Friday, and I will be getting two additional, shorter rods added that will span the areas with pseudoarthrosis. I am encouraged by how well you are doing, since my surgery will be similar.

Keep up the good work, and keep us posted about your recovery.
          Good luck Gayle with your surgery on Friday. That's interesting that you are having the additional rods too. I had not heard of this before me. I know you will fly through your surgery ;-)
          May 2008 Fusion T4 - S1, Pre-op Curves T45, L70 (age 48). Unsuccessful surgery.

March 18, 2010 (age 50). Revision with L3 Osteotomy, Replacement of hardware T11 - S1 , addition of bilateral pelvic fixation. Correction of sagittal imbalance and kyphosis.

January 24, 2012 (age 52) Revision to repair pseudoarthrosis and 2 broken rods at L3/L4.

Comment

Working...
          X