Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Dr. Douglas Kiester discusses MAGEC - Remote Control Spinal Deformity System

Quote Originally Posted by flerc View Post
    I have never request the same for you.. as I know also not other parents aggrieved so many times before for you.. it’s really incredible.. it's seems that you are using your last resource.
    It seems incredible because you are missing information. If you had it you would understand and not find it incredible.
    Sharon, mother of identical twin girls with scoliosis

No island of sanity.

Question: What do you call alternative medicine that works?
    Answer: Medicine

"We are all African."

Quote Originally Posted by Pooka1 View Post
    It seems incredible because you are missing information. If you had it you would understand and not find it incredible.
    Which information?

Which information?
    Save yourself and don't ask.

No island of sanity.

"We are all African."

Now I'm more scared.

In un-moderated forums, the general rule is "don't feed the trolls." *Any* response just creates a steady stream of energy on which trolls feed. The *only* way to discourage their behavior is to completely, utterly, and totally ignore every post.

They can't be educated, they can't be tamed - they can only be ignored.

There's a button. Use it.

Linda Racine is an incompetent and unprofessional moderator.

Now I'm more scared.
    Don't worry. It has to do with damaging lies posted on the group about other members. The previous posts were immediately deleted or else I would point you to them. The pattern continues and I am hoping it rises to banning level.

No island of sanity.

"We are all African."

I know another forums like this with a clear ideology, that when ‘unwished’ members not sharing that ideology and doing difficult to promote it, could not been silenced with the reason, they used the force, first, deleting what they says and then banning all of them.. of course is what will happen here.

I know another forums like this with a clear ideology, that when ‘unwished’ members not sharing that ideology and doing difficult to promote it, could not been silenced with the reason, they used the force, first, deleting what they says and then banning all of them.. of course is what will happen here.
    The pseudoscience and folk science is, of course, the worst problem because here because there are innocent, scared patients and parents reading counterfactual material. A secondary problem is the personal lying about other members. When they intersect then I think it should rise to banning.

No island of sanity.

"We are all African."

Maybe they'll begin shutting 'conflicting' sections to not doing all so obvious..

Maybe they'll begin shutting 'conflicting' sections to not doing all so obvious..
    I agree. A good start would be to delete the research section as we only have one researcher in that field on the group. I guess he can post messages and then comment on them. I would read it.

No island of sanity.

"We are all African."

Quote Originally Posted by Dingo View Post
    Linda Racine is an incompetent and unprofessional moderator.
    When you start paying me, I'll read EVERY post. Until then, I am not clairvoyant. Report posts as they come up, and one of us will delete them if there is merit.

If it were up to me, you would probably all have been banned a long time ago.
    Never argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level, and then they beat you with experience. --Dilbert
    I'm sarcastic... what's your super power? --Unknown
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Surgery 2/10/93 A/P fusion T4-L3
    Surgery 1/20/11 A/P fusion L2-sacrum w/pelvic fixation
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you've signed up and are having trouble posting, please check your spam folder. An email was sent to the email address which you subscribed. You have to follow the instructions in that email. Done that and still having trouble posting? Contact Joe O'Brien at jpobrien@scoliosis.org.