Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dr. Perra at Twin City Spine Center-anyone had him?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. Perra at Twin City Spine Center-anyone had him?

Well, my last co-surgeon called and is dictating a letter to a Dr. Perra at the Twin City Spine Center, and he will send all the needed info. I was just wondering if anyone here has ever had him for a surgeon? I know that Fierce Tiger had Dr. Transfelt from there. But don't know about her results. Anyway , I will be waiting to see weather or not he will fix me. I want to think there's hope yet. boomer
    Linda Brozik~~60 yrs. old at time of Lenke's first surgery. 62 now!
    Surgery 2006 L3/4 L4/5 double fusion/ instumentation/ With 2 cages
    This started adult onset scoliosis
    July 1st, 2010/ surgery ~~fused T10 to pelvis (long rods/ screws)
    Oct.20th 2010, extended rods to T4 / did osteotomy at L3
    Oct. 29th 2012 Dr. Lenke St. Louis Mo. T4 to sacrum osteotomy anterior cage L3/4 titanium rods
    May 30th 2013 revision
    May 8th cervicle surgery 2016
    May 31st Dr. Gupta revision 2017

http://www.scoliosis.org/forum/showt...r-Joseph-Perra
    http://www.scoliosis.org/forum/showt...s-Spine-Center
    Never argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level, and then they beat you with experience. --Twain
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Surgery 2/10/93 A/P fusion T4-L3
    Surgery 1/20/11 A/P fusion L2-sacrum w/pelvic fixation

Comment

I think I responded to another of your posts already but I did see Dr. Perra for myself for neck/shoulder issues and think he is technically great but wished for a little more in the personality department. I think he is probably one of the top ones but be prepared to wait a long time for your appt as he is usually running late but he gives you a lot of time and answers your questions well.

Comment

Working...
      X