Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know of good doc for revison in No. California?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know of good doc for revison in No. California?

I need a revision surgery, probably with wedges. I need a 3rd opinion. I am able to travel as far as San Francisco or the San Jose area. Does anyone know of a good doc to try? I've looked on the list and there is only one doc listed in San Jose.

Thanks!
    Bev

Hi Bev...

I work at UCSF Spine Center, where we do considerably more revision surgery than anyone else in California. All the docs are great, but Drs. Serena Hu and Sigurd Berven do the most. They teamed up to do my own revision surgery this January, and I've had a really excellent outcome.

Regards,
    Linda
    Never argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level, and then they beat you with experience. --Twain
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Surgery 2/10/93 A/P fusion T4-L3
    Surgery 1/20/11 A/P fusion L2-sacrum w/pelvic fixation

Comment

Originally posted by LindaRacine View Post
      Hi Bev...

I work at UCSF Spine Center, where we do considerably more revision surgery than anyone else in California. All the docs are great, but Drs. Serena Hu and Sigurd Berven do the most. They teamed up to do my own revision surgery this January, and I've had a really excellent outcome.

Regards,
      Linda
      Thanks so much Linda!!! I thought I'd read somewhere here that someone had gone there for surgery. I'll call on Monday & see if I can get an appt.

Comment

Working...
      X