melissa's surgery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by debbei View Post
    How are you feeling Melissa? You have been in my thoughts.

Thanks Debbe for asking. Physically I am doing great. It is just that I am always tired. Simple things such as taking my son to school and making dinner can wipe me out for the day. I do not remember being so exhausted last year.I have very little pain most of the time. I am still on pain pills. I have a very bad rash under my breasts which is from the brace and the heat. I have a prescription powder which is helping somewhat. Also, my feet and ankles are still swollen. I am going for a dobbler ultrasound to make sure that there is no blood clots.

Take care

Melissa
    Last edited by mabeckoff; 08-17-2011, 07:02 PM.
    Melissa

Fused from C2 - sacrum 7/2011

April 21, 2020- another broken rod surgery

Comment

well no wonder you're tired, that must be normal. Especially if you're still on pain pills. Bummer about the rash. Could the rash present a problem if it's not cleared up in time for the next surgery?

Milwalkee Brace 1976 - 79
      Told by Dr. my curve would never progress

Surgery 10/15/08 in NYC by Dr. Michael Neuwirth
      Pre-Surgury Thorasic: 66 degrees
      Pre-Surgery Lumbar: 66 degrees

Post-Surgery Thorasic: 34 degrees
      Post-Surgery Lumbar: 22 degrees

Comment

Originally posted by debbei View Post
        well no wonder you're tired, that must be normal. Especially if you're still on pain pills. Bummer about the rash. Could the rash present a problem if it's not cleared up in time for the next surgery?

Good question about the rash. I emailed my surgeon and we shall see what he wants to do

Melissa
        Melissa

Fused from C2 - sacrum 7/2011

April 21, 2020- another broken rod surgery

Comment

Working...
        X