storing valuables

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• storing valuables

Last year , when I was in the hospital I had a laptop that was not in good condition and quite old. Now I have a new laptop . How do I store it as well as my cell phone and IPOD while I am in the hospital and rehab?

Now I am getting excited and am counting the days until Monday

Thanks
    Melissa

Fused from C2 - sacrum 7/2011

April 21, 2020- another broken rod surgery

So glad to hear you're excited - you must have reached that point of acceptance and simply wanting it to be over, that many of us experienced.

I can't help with the storage of valuables. In Australia, I had a safe in my room and upon arrival, they showed me how to set my own password to open it.

Hang in there Melissa. Keep busy, get some meals organised for yourself (this is one time your son and husband can care for themselves!)

Take care.
    Surgery March 3, 2009 at almost 58, now 63.
    Dr. Askin, Brisbane, Australia
    T4-Pelvis, Posterior only
    Osteotomies and Laminectomies
    Was 68 degrees, now 22 and pain free

Comment

You might want to ask if they can store it all in a safe. If not, I would recommend that you leave them at home.
      Never argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level, and then they beat you with experience. --Twain
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Surgery 2/10/93 A/P fusion T4-L3
      Surgery 1/20/11 A/P fusion L2-sacrum w/pelvic fixation

Comment

Working...
      X