No announcement yet.

not doing well

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Melissa, great suggestions above, and I am so glad that you are planning rehab. I will also be praying for you.

Now what about your son--if I'm remembering correctly, is he somewhat handicapped? Are there some sort of arrangements that you can make for him while you're in the hospital and rehab? I wouldn't know where to begin, but maybe others have some thoughts.

Milwalkee Brace 1976 - 79
    Told by Dr. my curve would never progress

Surgery 10/15/08 in NYC by Dr. Michael Neuwirth
    Pre-Surgury Thorasic: 66 degrees
    Pre-Surgery Lumbar: 66 degrees

Post-Surgery Thorasic: 34 degrees
    Post-Surgery Lumbar: 22 degrees

Comment

I am feeling really good about my surgery but did pick up Peggy Huddleston's book anyway. It will give me something to do to pass the next 4 days

Melissa
      Melissa

Fused from C2 - sacrum 7/2011

April 21, 2020- another broken rod surgery

Comment

I'm so glad you're feeling much better about it all. I hope you're even excited about your difficult journey ending and a new, healthier journey beginning! You so deserve it. Thinking of you over the next few days. So looking forward to hearing your first few posts after surgery!
        Surgery March 3, 2009 at almost 58, now 63.
        Dr. Askin, Brisbane, Australia
        T4-Pelvis, Posterior only
        Osteotomies and Laminectomies
        Was 68 degrees, now 22 and pain free

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferG View Post
          I'm so glad you're feeling much better about it all. I hope you're even excited about your difficult journey ending and a new, healthier journey beginning! You so deserve it. Thinking of you over the next few days. So looking forward to hearing your first few posts after surgery!
          I am most definitely excited about this new journey . Dr Bederman has given me hope that I can have some sort of normal life again. All over the medical center, all I have heard is what a genius Dr Bederman is.

Thanks

Melissa
          Melissa

Fused from C2 - sacrum 7/2011

April 21, 2020- another broken rod surgery

Comment

Working...
          X