Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: I am in Warwickshire, England now. I need HELP!!!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2010

    I am in Warwickshire, England now. I need HELP!!!

    Hello I'm posting this thread using my blackberry. I finally could make it to the UK. I came to study English but I want to make an appointment with any doctor who is an expert in dealing with scoliosis patients. Any clinic specialized in scoliosis near warwickshire? anyone in London? I would go to London or anywhere else if I had to. Just tell me where you recommend me to go.

    I won't have treatment because I will go back to my country in three weeks. I just want to know what I need to do about my scoliosis. I think imaybe I have chiari malformation as well so I really need to consult an expert if I can call him/her so.

    Last edited by Sweet Mona; 07-08-2011 at 03:18 PM.
    Mona, 21 yo, with scoliosis
    My blog

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    There is a scoliosis forum based in the UK. You might want to post that question there.

    Here is the url:

    Good luck.
    Sharon, mother of identical twin girls with scoliosis

    No island of sanity.

    Question: What do you call alternative medicine that works?
    Answer: Medicine

    "We are all African."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts