Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd opinion advice in LA area

Dear NSF forum members:

I have just been diagnosed with flat back syndrome after a lumbar spinal fusion that was done 2 years ago because of scoliosis and degenerative disc disease. I've had a consultation with Dr. Pashman at Cedars Sinai Spine Center and he is advising revision surgery from T10 to the pelvis.

I have been trying to find another surgeon in the LA area for a second opinion but have yet to find one who specifically mentions revision surgery or flat back syndrome on their websites. If any of you have any suggestions about who to see for a second opinion, I would very much like to hear from you. Also, if any of you have any feedback regarding Dr. Pashman, that would be really helpful also. Is he the best surgeon for revision surgery in the LA area?

Thank you and best regards,
    LSteen

Hi, I feel just like you I live in NJ, and the Dr. who did my surgery in 2002 in Pa. does not do revision, He sent me to John Kopkins, he said there was no place closer that he would go to. That was over a year ago, I did some checking on the Dr. there, and I am going with it in May, good luck with finding someone good near you, you may have to travel a bit. Lu

Comment

Working...
    X