No announcement yet.

Adding x-rays to signature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can anyone get access to Snapfish through my link? I haven't seen Snapfish as the location before.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by backissues View Post
      Can anyone get access to Snapfish through my link? I haven't seen Snapfish as the location before.

Thanks.
      Not without registering.
      Never argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level, and then they beat you with experience. --Twain
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Surgery 2/10/93 A/P fusion T4-L3
      Surgery 1/20/11 A/P fusion L2-sacrum w/pelvic fixation

Comment

Linda, Thanks for checking. I signed up for Photobucket. I'd appreciate it if someone can see if this works.

Comment

Ladies-- your pics all look good. I've had mine in my signature (3 different things to click on) for at least a couple of years. I know I tried to send directions to Karen, but maybe they didn't work since we're under a new system???? Anyway, you all look great!

I haven't been on here in a few weeks. It's good to "see" everyone!
          71 and plugging along... but having some problems
          2007 52° w/ severe lumbar stenosis & L2L3 lateral listhesis (side shift)
          5/4/07 posterior fusion T2-L4 w/ laminectomies and osteotomies @L2L3, L3L4
          Dr. Kim Hammerberg, Rush Univ. Medical Center in Chicago

Corrected to 15°
          CMT (type 2) DX in 2014, progressing
          10/2018 x-rays - spondylolisthesis at L4/L5 - Dr. DeWald is monitoring

Click to view my pics: pics of scoli x-rays digital x-rays, and pics of me

Comment

Working...
          X