solution's classification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• solution's classification

We Could say that non surgical solutions is a chaos, in the sense that are not classified, and there is not a representative of all non surgical treatments who say to us, which is the most convenient in our case.
    I'm trying to do a classification. I think it must to be a cause oriented classification, so I distinguished between primary causes and secondary causes.
    The purpose is to find the best combination of treatments in each case.

For primary causes, I means all of that current causes which are the direct responsible of the three dimensional curve. Saying in other words, if we can knock out all that causes, we’ll revert the curve.
    The secondary causes are all that accomplish in some way some of the primary causes.

As I mentioned in other posts, I think that primary causes are a problem in the components direct related with the trunk and the spine itself:

1)

a) Muscles (length or resistance)
    b) Vertebraes
    c) Discs
    d) Ligaments
    e) Tendons
    f) Fascias
    g) Pneumatic skeleton
    h) Joints
    i) Thoracic box

I suppose that some of the secondary causes are:

2)

a) muscular weakness
    b) excessive muscular tone
    c) medular tension
    d) genetic problems
    e) hormonal problems
    f) structural (excluding trunk) problems (as feet arches)
    g) energetic dysfunctions
    h) neurological or neuromuscular problems
    i) vestibular problems
    j) altered proprioception
    k) other problems affecting the balance
    l) psycho emotional disorders
    m) improper breathing
    n) other problems leading to a wrong posture
    o) nutritional deficiencies
    p) wrong habits

I'm relating some solutions with some of these points but if and only if, it makes some change in a direct way and not only through manage other points. For instance maybe Eutonia could make some change in vertebraes, but it would be the outcome of treating 2)b) or 2)J) Fed is a method related to 1) b) without any doubt.

The list cause-treatment should be very large. If someone is interested and is afraid to do comments in this section, please contact me by PM or e-mail.
Working...
X