Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kennedy View Post
    i don't drink from a straw anymore
    Most adults don't drink from a straw, unless at a restaurant, but sometimes they think drinking out of a straw is better after you've had oral surgery. Sharon was just trying to help you prevent problems by reminding you that you shouldn't use a straw.

Mary Lou
    Last edited by Snoopy; 12-19-2010, 06:00 PM.
    Mom to Jamie age 21-diagnosed at age 12-spinal fusion 12/7/2004-fused from T3-L2; and Tracy age 19, mild Scoliosis-diagnosed at age 18.

Comment

jess i no that most people get there wisdom teeth pulled
      and most people don't have scoliosis surgery
      Another person trying to make you feel better. Their point was that almost everyone has their wisdom teeth out and therefore, it is very common and nothing to worry about. And not many people have Scoli surgery, so if you survived Scoli surgery, then having your wisdom teeth removed will be no big deal and certainly nothing to be so worked up about.

Mary Lou
      Mom to Jamie age 21-diagnosed at age 12-spinal fusion 12/7/2004-fused from T3-L2; and Tracy age 19, mild Scoliosis-diagnosed at age 18.

Comment

i don't drink from a straw anymore
        Okay. I am just saying I still drink through straws and my kids still drink through straws (mainly at restaurants) so I just wanted to warn you about this.

My kids drink through straws enough that it alarmed me when the oral sugeon said to avoid it. I was worried we would forget and she would get a dry socket.

Good luck.
        Sharon, mother of identical twin girls with scoliosis

No island of sanity.

Question: What do you call alternative medicine that works?
        Answer: Medicine

"We are all African."

Comment

marylou i no sharon was trying to help me
          ell i just want to say thank you to every one who wishing me good luck tommrrow
          i just going to say this once when it comes to dental work i'm such a baby about it LOL
          Kara
          Brace 4-15-05-5-25-06
          Posterior Spinal Fusion 3-10-10
          T4-L2
          Before 50T
          After 20T

Comment

marylou i no sharon was trying to help me
            ell i just want to say thank you to every one who wishing me good luck tommrrow
            i just going to say this once when it comes to dental work i'm such a baby about it LOL
            I'm a baby too when it comes to the dentist, I totally understand. But I had all 4 wisdom teeth pulled as an adult and it was not that bad, no worse than getting a filling, at least there's no drilling!

Comment

well i didn't get on today because i was in so much pain from my oral surgery
              Kara
              Brace 4-15-05-5-25-06
              Posterior Spinal Fusion 3-10-10
              T4-L2
              Before 50T
              After 20T

Comment

Working...
              X