Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacque's Mom is in Recovery!

This is Jacque (of Jacque's Mom)

Surgery was a complete success and totalled about 6 hours. The doctor said he was pleased with the results and her vitals were stable the entire time. Our family is THRILLED to say the least and want to thank you for your thoughts, prayers, kind words, & support!!

She will be in the hospital for 5 to 7 days and I will keep posting with updates =)

Thank you again for everything!
    1981 Surgery with Harrington Rod; fused from T2 to L3 - Dr.Keim (at 26 years old)
    2000 Partial Rod Removal
    2001 Right Scapular Resection
    12/07/2010 Surgical stabilization L3 through sacrum with revision harrington rod instrumentation, interbody fusion and pre-sacral fusion L5-S1 - Dr. Boachie (at 56 years old)
    06/11/14 - Posterior cervical fusion C3 - T3 (Mountaineer System) due to severely arthritic joints - Dr. Patrick O'Leary (at age 59)

I'm so relieved and happy for Lynn and your family!! She'll stay in my thoughts and prayers as she begins recovery, yeah!! recovery. Thank you so much for posting the update!
    Warmest wishes,
    Debra
    Debra
    Age 45
    Pre - surgery Thoracic 69, Lumbar 48
    Post-surgery Thoracic 37, Lumbar 39 (unfused)
    Fused T4-T12
    Milwaukee braced, 11 years old to 15 yo
    Surgery Sept. 1st, 2010 Dr. Boachie

Comment

Thanks so much for letting us know. It's great to hear we have another one safely over to *this* side! Hope recovery goes smoothly for her.
      Surgery March 3, 2009 at almost 58, now 63.
      Dr. Askin, Brisbane, Australia
      T4-Pelvis, Posterior only
      Osteotomies and Laminectomies
      Was 68 degrees, now 22 and pain free

Comment

Glad to hear that
        She is in my prayers

Melissa

Comment

Jacque's Mom in Regular Room

Lynn was moved out of recovery today into a semi-private room! She is in tremendous pain which is expected but she has been texting me all afternoon! MOM IS BACK =)

Updates to come!

Jacque
          1981 Surgery with Harrington Rod; fused from T2 to L3 - Dr.Keim (at 26 years old)
          2000 Partial Rod Removal
          2001 Right Scapular Resection
          12/07/2010 Surgical stabilization L3 through sacrum with revision harrington rod instrumentation, interbody fusion and pre-sacral fusion L5-S1 - Dr. Boachie (at 56 years old)
          06/11/14 - Posterior cervical fusion C3 - T3 (Mountaineer System) due to severely arthritic joints - Dr. Patrick O'Leary (at age 59)

Comment

Working...
          X