Should You Start a New Thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should You Start a New Thread?

Probably not nearly as often as you think.

If you're reporting on a continuation of your treatment, may I suggest that you add to the original thread instead of starting a new one? I'm finding myself constantly having to search for earlier posts to put the story together.

I've had numerous complaints via PM about this.

Thanks!

--Linda
    Never argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level, and then they beat you with experience. --Twain
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Surgery 2/10/93 A/P fusion T4-L3
    Surgery 1/20/11 A/P fusion L2-sacrum w/pelvic fixation

Sorry!

I can never find the orginal thread! I am lost on in the ether world! Please explain to me how to find the orginial thread! Thanks Mary

Comment

Hello twinsmom,
      at top right of your forum should say Welcome, twinsmom... click on twinsmom
      Then there are some tabs in the middle the screen 3rd one over says statistics click on that
      You can then find all your posts or all threads started by yourself
      That is how I do it there maybe another way?
      Hope it helps
      Kelly
      mom of Cameren 12 yrs. old
      Chiari,retroflex odontoid,syringomyelia,scoliosis
      Chiari decompressions 6/2005,5/2006
      Syringopleural shunt 6/2009
      Boston Braced off & on 6.5yrs
      scoliosis surgery- 9/15/10 T4-L4 Dr. Bridwell
      Fell & broke finger,surgery 3/2011

Comment

On every page of the forums, you should be able to find the Search icon. It's in the upper righthand quadrant of the page.

If you're only trying to find threads started by yourself, select Advanced Search from the drop down menu, then in the Search by User Name field, enter your user id and select Find Threads Started by User from the dropdown menu.

--Linda
        Never argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level, and then they beat you with experience. --Twain
        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Thanks

I will try my best but this old LD frazzledbrain doesn't work as well as I would like. I will keep on trying though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by twinsmom View Post
            I will try my best but this old LD frazzledbrain doesn't work as well as I would like. I will keep on trying though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            That's all I ask. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X