Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Rehabilitation of adolescent patients with scoliosis—what do we know?

Never argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level, and then they beat you with experience. --Dilbert
    I'm sarcastic... what's your super power? --Unknown
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Surgery 2/10/93 A/P fusion T4-L3
    Surgery 1/20/11 A/P fusion L2-sacrum w/pelvic fixation
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you've signed up and are having trouble posting, please check your spam folder. An email was sent to the email address which you subscribed. You have to follow the instructions in that email. Done that and still having trouble posting? Contact Joe O'Brien at jpobrien@scoliosis.org.

Quote Originally Posted by LindaRacine View Post
    When I try to open this, I get a blank white screen, is anyone else having the same trouble?

It's still working for me. It's a big file, so it's possible that you're either not waiting long enough, or you don't have enough memory, to load.
    Never argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level, and then they beat you with experience. --Dilbert
    I'm sarcastic... what's your super power? --Unknown
    Surgery 2/10/93 A/P fusion T4-L3
    Surgery 1/20/11 A/P fusion L2-sacrum w/pelvic fixation
    If you've signed up and are having trouble posting, please check your spam folder. An email was sent to the email address which you subscribed. You have to follow the instructions in that email. Done that and still having trouble posting? Contact Joe O'Brien at jpobrien@scoliosis.org.

AMom,

It pops open immediately then and now. Do you want me to email you the link?
    Sharon, mother of identical twin girls with scoliosis

No island of sanity.

Question: What do you call alternative medicine that works?
    Answer: Medicine

"We are all African."

Opens fine for me - thank you Linda ...
    Idiopathic, from the Latin meaning: we're idiots 'cause we can't figure out what's causing it (TV Dr. House, MD)

I'm not weird ... I'm simply - multifactorial

Opens now

Quote Originally Posted by mamamax View Post
    Opens fine for me - thank you Linda ...
    Tried it again and it opened within 30 seconds. Not sure why it didn't work for my system or why it is working now. Thank you for the information.

Dr. Weiss is the best. Our daughter scoliosis improved 1/3

Our daughter had a severe scoliosis 46 Cobb at age 14, and we were told in the US that there is no alternative treatment for her spine at her age besides surgery. We found Dr Weiss, and took her immediately to Germany for a consultation on December of 2010. Dr. Weiss recommended a brace and psysical therapy. We spent 5 days at his clinic waiting for her brace. During that time, she had 2 sessions, 1 hour and 1/2 each psyhical therapy when she learned the Schroth method. Dr Weiss told us she has to wear her brace 23h a day, and she pretty much did. She also did physical therapy for a 1/2 hour almost every day. The brace was very comfortable. We bought her new tops and she covered it very well. Nobody knew that she was wearing a brace. She is also a ballerina. She continued dancing every day. That was the only time when she took her brace off. It wasn't easy, but she was motivated to get her back straight, avoid surgery and continue dancing. We went back to Germany for check-ups every six months. Now, after 1 year and 8 months her back improved 1/3, it looks straight and she doesn't need surgery. The overall experience was great. Everybody we met was so dedicated and professional. We could't be happier. Thank you, Dr Weiss.

Quote Originally Posted by SUSANNA FREDERI View Post
    To all Moms who are trashing Dr. Weiss' name.

My daughter has been his patient for 3 years. We visit him twice a year for her therapy and bracing. I know many girls from other countries who are his patients. Dr. Weiss never touched any of them inappropriately. We watched those videos and laughed because they were funny. And you, ladies, happen to lack a sense of humor.
    Thanks to Dr. Weiss our children are getting well without having a surgery!
    That is what you should be talking about.
    We were in Germany last month and we witnessed doctors from all over the world visiting Dr. Weiss in order to learn his method. American doctors should follow them!
    you are absolutely right! Our daughter was his patient for 2 years and he was very professional every single time. I can't believe people can trash talk somebody like this. as you said thank to Dr Weiss our children are getting better with no surgery!